Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How has all of my blade's days been?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iHerb, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Breaking Bad and Inside Job are both fucking awesome.:hello:

2. Haha yes I will, yesterday luckily I had an unfortunate meltdown of my cannabutter supply (left it in my pocket lol), but my friend's mom let us eat some rumcake she made and we dipped it in the budder... didn't even realize how spongy the cake was we each ate about 6 servings or so (serves 18-20 doses). Needless to say I was the most laid back usher in the world.

3. Yes sir! I'm not caught up on Breaking bad! No Body Spoil it! I just started on episode 1 of Season 3 today. It's gonna take me time :smoke: But I fuckin' love this shit.

4. Today has been rather good. Woke up and ate some breakfast with a cup of coffee and a bowl.
    Grabbed the pressure washer and cleaned off some brick and the patio.
    After that, I went out and began moving more dirt for my dirt jumps. I still need about 12 yards of dirt before I even begin to fill content with the work. I'll need another 12 until I am completely satisfied with it. That and I'll need to build a platform to ride down to gain speed. Rather excited about it all though.

I was going to go trail riding today, but my friend bailed out. I think I still might go, but I've honestly been slacking on how much I get out and ride lately. I've been wrapped up a lot with digging. A couple hours of dirt moving really takes it out of you when you keep doing it day after day.

5. It's been rather lame. Woke up at about 10, out of nug till tuesday due to insufficient funds, gotta save the rest of the gas in my car for work on monday and tuesday, so i can't go anywhere.. So i've pretty much just been on the internet or watching that good ol' brain rotting television all day.

6. this is legit, sharing stories is maddd fun lifted.

it was a slow day today, lifted weights, and then was trying to play some mw3 but my xbox was being stupid and says unreadable disk. but ill have some fun tonight