Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How has all of my blade's days been?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iHerb, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Found out today that I got a new job after recently quitting delivery for Pizza Hut (didn't want to deliver during the winter plus management sucked) but anyways, it's for Kmart overnight stocking, 10pm - 6am $10/hr, got orientation tomorrow at 10am!

Just got done smoking a celebratory personal while cruising around town listening to Immortal Technique :smoke:

How has everyone elses day been so far or has it not started yet? haha

2. Passed a cop on the hwy going 75, he flipped on the lights and siren before I was even all the way past him, I said "fuck!" and began slowing down to pull over.

He kept going.

Other than shitting my pants it's been a nice day, about to get better :smoke:

3. Haha, been there done that, never a fun situation ^_^

4. Nice man. Overnight shift is cool. Friend used to do the same thing at Food Lion, was always able to sneak out and smoke a bowl with us :p

It's friday, I'm so happy. Worked like 55 hours this week and I'm just not used to that.

5. Slow day at work, but it's been a great day. It will be much better when i get home and start smoking! What you smokin tonight? I will be toking on some bubba kush.

6. Yeah, idk the lady that interviewed me told me I was locked in the building the full 8 hours, but I got paid on my eating breaks since I couldn't leave.

7. Can't you just wedge a door or something?

8. You're locked in? The fuck what do they think you're gonna ditch?

9. My day is just great buddy, thanks for asking :)

10. I have a hangover and I'm about to donate blood. It's gonna be an interesting day.

11. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']I have a hangover and I'm about to donate blood. It's gonna be an interesting day.[/quote]

Right on, I donated blood yesterday.

Today I woke up, hit my bong, and have just been chillin. Its been a good day :)

12. Smoked some really good no named that I grew over the summer last night. Woke up today still buzzing. Sister in law made blueberry waffles this morning. That along with coffee and a bowl have made my day wonderful thus far. Hope everyone has a day just as good or better!!

13. What up Bwomp! My wife is making me some blueberry muffins tonight! Wish I had something blueberry to smoke with them :smoke:

14. Nice topic man. I've had a really shitty couple of days. Just dealing with a lot of people who have a lot of shit going on, and it's really wearing me down. Haven't slept for about three days and have only eaten a half pack of noodles in the last week. Lost 20lbs in the last month. Fuck man, making it sound really bad, but hey, it could be worse, right? It could always be worse. Hoping to get som good bud soon to take the edge off. Glad everyone else is going good though, and congrats to the OP on the job, night shift can be pretty good fun.

15. I was on call this wknd for work and got called in today til about 3pm now I'm loading up the vape while browsing these forums, waiting on gf to finish making our late lunch/early dinner. I'm also bout to cop tickets to Amir Khan vs. Lamont Peterson down in DC on dec10th .. Any other boxing fans here watching or going to this fight .. If so we can burn an el before the bout lol

16. [quote name='"fiasko"']Nice topic man. I've had a really shitty couple of days. Just dealing with a lot of people who have a lot of shit going on, and it's really wearing me down. Haven't slept for about three days and have only eaten a half pack of noodles in the last week. Lost 20lbs in the last month. Fuck man, making it sound really bad, but hey, it could be worse, right? It could always be worse. Hoping to get som good bud soon to take the edge off. Glad everyone else is going good though, and congrats to the OP on the job, night shift can be pretty good fun.[/quote]

Yup, it could. Hope you get your bud! Feel better.

17. [quote name='"Bud Upinsmoke"']

What up Bwomp! My wife is making me some blueberry muffins tonight! Wish I had something blueberry to smoke with them :smoke:[/quote]

Hey Bud!! *drool* for the muffins and the smoke!! I'd like the smoke more ;)

18. Replaced rotors and break pads on my dad's old mazda this morning. Lol turned out he put the pads on wrong last time and a rotor was bent. Now for 8 hours of selling tickets to crazy ass twilight fans. Wish I had some budddd xD

19. Good day. Woke up, got high, watched breaking bad, Got high again, gonna watch Inside job, and then, probably get high.

20. [quote name='"Muphin"']Now for 8 hours of selling tickets to crazy ass twilight fans. Wish I had some budddd xD[/quote]

You'll need it!