Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How hard was it to get your first taste of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CallMePhil, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Ive been looking for weed seriously since I started college two years ago and I finally got a connection. I was going to pick up some weed from my friends dealer a couple days ago but he ran dry and won't have any for a while. It seemed kinda suspicious because my friend doesnt smoke weed because he said its boring and prefers Ecstasy, and the strain is called "Super-Sativa" which i cant find any information on, and its going to cost me 60 dollars.

Im sad. . . so now im planning on growing my own.

How hard was it to find weed your first time?

2. Most people, including me, are going to LOL and tell you how incredibly easy it was.

There will likely be jokes about how a blind retarded child in a wheelchair could effortlessly score a sack of bud. :D
    (and that little dude should he could probbaly use a pick me up.)

3. My first time my roommate and I were chilling in our dorm room. A friend calls up up and says her and her boyfriend are going to go smoke and want us to go along. It was really chill.

What college do you go to? I can hardly believe it's that difficult to find someone with bud in college unless you go to Bob Jones University.

4. Not hard at all.
    :smoking:

5. How much are you getting for $60?
    And yeah it's quite often for dealers to make up completely bullshit names that sound cool.

My first time was pretty easy; everyone smokes bud around here

6. #6 CallMePhil, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
    So its that easy? No one had a hard time finding weed?

Im really going to cry now.

My friends and my club mates prefer ecstasy, which i dont want, and alcohol and keep offering it to me during parties and stuff. I am so sick of the hangovers.

And I was going to get an 8th for 60 bucks

7. why is it going to cost you $60? just buy like a 20 sack if you dont wanna spend too much money.

but for me it was super easy I just made one phone call and I got it in 15 minutes.

8. i said hey i want some weed

and my friend called up a friend and we got it

end of story

quite awesome

9. My bro walked up to me and said "hey you wanna go smoke this blunt"
    and I was like "yes brother"
    and 15 mins later I was high as hell :smoking:

10. My first time, i was just chillin in my friends basement, my friend was at his grandmas, his stepbrother came downstairs and asked if i wanted to smoke a few bowls, so to answer your question i did not find weed at all it found me.

11. The difficulty depends on the people you're around.

Back in high school, I had a lot of dealer friends. Everyone was always smoking. There was never any peer pressure, because everyone wanted more for themselves. When I was ready, it was already there.

Whenever I needed it, I always had a friend around. Packed up and moved to a new state and the people I was around smoked too. Now that I've moved, it's seemingly impossible to find any. Kinda like when you have a girlfriend and it seems you could pick up any girl, and then when you break up, it's impossible.

12. It found me when I was way too young to start (12). It wasn't hard at all and within the year I was growing. The rest is history. Maybe someday I'll tell the whole sorted tale here :D

13. Money wasnt a problem. The guy tried to charge me 70, but i managed to reason with him to 60 which i accepted since I am a new contact. Also i asked for the best dank stuff he has.

Its the people I hang out with I guess. Smart Asian people and White Gamers.

14. Dude, you're in collage... find a guy smoking at a party and go from there...

15. $60 for an eighth is pretty expensive, but not unheard of. I say go for it, but familiarize yourself with what an eighth should look like first, and don't get ripped off. See the buds before you give the money. An eighth is 3.5 grams fyi, and it should look about as big as... hmm.... a couple of bic lighters side by side, maybe.
    Although weight changes depending on a lot of things, including how much moisture is in it. So one eighth could look alot smaller than another.

You've been growing since you were 12! Holy shit!

16. actually it was so easy. it was my first day of highschool and some uperclassman came up to me and asked if i wanted to buy some weed lol. weed is so fuckin easy to get. how could you not get a connect for 2 years? what are you...45 years old?

17. I've had access to weed since I started high school, I can go up to almost anyone and get weed at my school. We're all just a bunch of stoners, except for a few people.

18. Haha same here....

19. If you can call the first grow we did (2 friends and I) growing. It was more like decent schwagg or low mids at best. The next year was better, then by the third year we were growing da kine.

20. when i found out my friend smoked i kinda jokingly (but at the same time very seriously) told her to call me next time. so she did :) after that it took a few months though which was ridiculous, i just didn't want to be obnoxious about it.