Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How hard do you work just to be with the Lovely Green Lady?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by skippyluvs, Feb 21, 2009.

1. #1 skippyluvs, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    Just so you have TIME to enjoy/experience life the way YOU want it.

Vote :)

2. I've worked overtime-overnight two weekends in a row in order to get enough money for a couple ounces.
    If I hadn't, I would have had to wait a couple more weeks.
    :smoke:

3. I don't work extra hard, but I go without other luxuries

4. Where's the iGrind entry?:D

5. I was referring to how hard you work so that you end up having time to be with the lovely lady.

6. Do you mean actual work, like a job? Or like shit you would have to do in order to make time to smoke?

7. The latter :)

8. back in the day i'd bust my ass

9. i work hard enough to get my alone time with mary jane AND still be able to afford other guilty pleasures ( PS3 is a fucking addiction of mine 0_0 ). i think its a good state of affairs haha.:smoking:

10. i work +40 hrs a week and end up spending most of it on big bud

11. i work 80+ a week but ym second job is at a smoke shop so its easy as fuck and i get all my bills payd its nice 2 have more than 1 strain u kno some are couch locking other are fun to play games and some are fun for out doors but i still save alot just spend bout 120-300 a week depending on wats around ya my friends smoke aot 2 but i make them add in to hit or trade off like buy me a few monsters at work so in the end it all works out

12. i quit my job when i hada enough money saved for a year of nothing and loving it!:hello:

13. hah yea i do the same i only work in the spring and summer so i just save as much as i can and have half the year off while i go to school.

14. Haha must be fun