How hard do u think it would be....

Discussion in 'General' started by Ringo11, May 6, 2009.

1. if you had enough money for a 1way plane ticket, to go to europe with essentially nothing and start from scratch, i mean mexicans/cubans do it all the time in america, so it's certainly possible right?

2. granted you speak the language, and have enough for a couple months rent somewhere. i dont see why not, i have often considered doing this.. but after college.

3. Maybe, but who wants to go there?

4. depends...are you good at anything ?
    have education ?
    most likely hard if youre just looking to paint walls....

5. Maybe not necessarily europe, but some other country, I can almost garuntee I'll never do it, but it's nice to fantasize about hitting the reset button on life and starting fresh, unless an american criminal record follows you, I'm not a felon or anything, just a buncha dumb shit that makes it damn hard to get a job, and just a drastic change of scenery.

6. #6 Ringo11, May 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
    Haha it's funny you say that cuz I actually am a painter (not technically but it's what I was best at so I do it alot) at my job, but i can do alot more than that as far as home renovation/restoration goes. I'm an overall handyman.

7. i would think painting would be a fine skill to exercise while in other countries..people are always painting stuff, and people are always bitching about painting shit..:smoke: