how good is wine at getting you drunk

Discussion in 'General' started by popsson, Oct 21, 2006.

1. :confused: can wine get you smashed?

2. about the same as malt liquor

3. Yea. Wine has alcohol just the same as any other alcoholic drink.

My dad used to drink a bottle of wine ever night (he probably still does), and I can definetly say it gets you drunk.

4. Alcohol is alcohol. Just look at the %/proof. If it's not on the bottle - google it.

5. It will in fact get you drunk. You'll have fun when you're drunk, but the hangover is a mother fucker.

6. Depends on the type of wine..That shitty Arbor Mist stuff wont get me drunk, but it will keep me drunk. Get your hands on some liquor.

7. Wine hangovers are a motherfucker!

:hello:eric:hello:

8. i drank almost 2 liters when i was barred out and with my gf next thing i know was pukin in the toliet haha

9. Wine fucks you up, go for it.

10. wine will FUCK you up, but dont get the boxed wine if you want to get smashed , youll have the worst hangover

11. Yes, wine will get you drunk. yes, the hangover is a bitch. And besides, Good Wine tastes so good that I don't really use it to get drunk.

12. yeh man it gets u pretty gud and u wont expect it either, but of all alcohol i think its the most diusgusting it was a pain to down a fucking little box of merlot but i went out side and i was smiling and l;aughing at every mother fucker i saw lol....yeh hang overs are pretty queer tho

13. alcohol is alcohol and wine is easier to drink than staight liquor but yes the hangovers are the worse than any other and white wine gives most people headaches

14. i love wine, it tastes delicious and the drunk is way better. the only time iv had a hangover from wine was when i had a few scotch on the rocks as well. its a little mo cash but its a much better drunk.

15. Yea man, wine is great- I went like 33 days with a bottle everynight. It will get you drunk- but it's a different drunk than other alcohol. It goes so natural with smoking a joint too- atleast to me it doesn.

Wine- a nice blend of fruit and spices aged with wood- how can it not be delicious.

-Now I'm going to get a bottle of wine.

16. wine gets you drunk man, i find a good liter to a liter and a half is enough to get me comfortably drunk. anymore would make me pretty hammered.

17. yah, wine can get you drunk, if you can drink enough of it.

i hate the taste, maybe 1 glass is all ill have.