Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How good is this weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GixaRed, May 11, 2018.

1. Can't smoke a picture. If it's just going on looks, it looks good.

How's the high?

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. As said above it's your weed so how would we know but yeah it looks very good

• Like Like x 1
  3. #4 CBDBurner, May 11, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2018
    Strain-white widow
    Looks-8/10
    Smell-?
    Affects-?
    Taste-?
    Really no reason to ask how good the weed is.How bout you fill in the blanks above and report back.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. if it looks like cocaine from a foot away, its some dank ass shit that would probably have me reciting a scooby doo episode

5. white widow is a great strain if it's grown right. There is no way for anyone to tell how good it is from a picture. I've seen weed that looks like it would be really good, but then when I smoked it, it was complete shit.

Only way to tell is smoke it!

6. Good enough

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. How about you tell us, I really don't get these threads...smoke it once and you'll know if it's good or shit, we really can't give you accurate information from a picture.