Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How good is this weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GixaRed, May 11, 2018.

1. Looks like its been sprinkled with sugar, haha. I'd smoke that beast.

2. I know you just posted this to brag . 10/10

• Like Like x 1
  3. Doesn't look quite like traditional widow I've seen/had before but not bad at all. I'd smoke it

• Like Like x 1
  4. lol as if theres probably not already 5000 different phenotypes of white widow out there

5. I'm sure there's plenty. What I meant to say was it doesn't look like almost all widow I've seen before. Yeah, theres trichomes on the bud he posted and it doesn't look bad. But the word white is in the strain name, so you better come correct. I'm not a gambling man but I'd bet it's not related

6. better than any the shit i get here in FL

7. Need new resources. It's around trust me. I'm in GA and quality/cost is better than I've seen before and keeps progressing

8. if you want bud that OP posted in a illegal state you gotta pay for it. People those $10 grams and $60 quarters don't have topshelf, they have smelly mids

9. ya... just mids around here for the most part..even though they sell it as a variety of "top shelf" strains. I'm an og from cali, so pretty high standards that have only been met a couple times in 15 years of being here. lol. I don't get out a whole bunch in crowds were I can find a new hook. anyway, looking at that bud, i'm quite jealous.

10. Are you saying people in non-legal states that pay 10/g 60/q are not getting quality similar to a dispensary?

11. Hearing that hurts my heart man. It's around, that sucks you haven't located anything consistent in awhile though.

12. For the most part, if you are paying $10/g retail price (retail being the keyword, not your dealer friend, not buying a half oz+, a fuck buddy or the plug) its usually just mid grade loud. Like, not shitty bud, but most of it would be sold as mids at a dispensary.

There is a mass influx of new growers out west, lot of them grow quality that doesn't match what veteran people in the medical industry have been doing for decades. So unless it's top shelf shit, wholesale price is gonna be extremely low because theres too many people with 'eh' quality growing and thats were selling their bullshit to out of towners comes into play.

Those $10 grams people have, those pounds are going for well under $1000 out west.

13. Agreed. I must've just put my work in and climbed ladder to have it like I do now. Hell it took me 12 or so years to get here but I'm pretty certain my group and I touch some of the better stuff our non compliant state has to offer lol