how good are online seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by awoodward420, Nov 18, 2012.

1. im only growing 3 plants so im only going to buy 3 seeds, should i buy more? i just wanted to know if seeds online were like guaranteed germination or if i should buy a couple more just incase

2. If they are feminized you should not need many extra if you carefully follow a good germination technique.

Buy your three seeds where/when you can get a few free seeds, then you will have plenty in case of a problem. Germinate three first, then if there are any problems you have backups.

For example a promotion at Attitude seedbank.
    Purchase any three pack of Dinafem seeds receive one free Dinafem White Widow seed and one G13 Labs White Lavender.

Always buy seeds where you get some free with order. I use Attitude but there are many others, like the ones recommended below.

Green man's Seedbank Update
    http://forum.grasscity.com/cannabis-seeds-banks/323640-current-legit-seed-banks.html

3. im thinking of buying them off the single seed centre just because i can buy multiple strains without having to buy packs.. but yea its giving me 2 free seeds for the 3 im buying so i guess im good, thanks bro

4. #4 tomvega420, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2012
    Trying as many strains as possible is always a good idea. You can do the same at Attitude in the PICK & MIX section as well. I have heard good things about single seed centre as well but I don't know if they tell you what you get for free there like Attitude does. But surprises can be nice.