how fucked up is this?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by green.man.420, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Okay so this happened back in October..

My friends picked me up to go graveyard ghost hunting(it was right around halloween lol)

the driver doesn't smoke weed and hardly has anything to do with it, but one of my buddies had a 10 sack on him for me and him to smoke at the graveyard lol. anyways they picked me up and we made a correct left hand turn, we had to pick up a camera to video tape it. so the next place we had to stop was my friends gf's house. they were standing outside with the camera and there was a cop behind us since we turned. we got the camera and made another correct right turn the cop followed.. we came up to the next stopsign and it was a main road. as soon as we got across the intersection his lights flipped on and he pulled us over, he said he pulled us over for an improper left hand turn, the very first turn. well within 2 minutes there was already a K-9 on scene. the cop asked if we had anything we said no and asked to search and we said no, then they automatically brought the dog out and walked him round the car, the 10 sack was in a grinder and we also had a bowl. well they obviously found it and arrested my 16 yr old friend. they let him go with probation for 4 months and he didn't have to go to court. my friend that was driving fought the ticket, and WON!

how fucked up is that?

2. don't understand?

3. What exactly did the driver get a ticket for?

If the 16 yr old got probation and whatnot, it sounds to me like he fessed up to being the owner of the pot and paraphenelia. The only way the driver could be held responsible for it would be if noone else confessed to it being theirs....

4. dude, im gonna post a video that every pothead needs to watch....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA]YouTube - BUSTED: The Citizen's Guide to Surviving Police Encounters[/ame]

it may just save your ass one day knowing this knowledge

5. not using a turning signal, my friend that was driving beat the ticket (so he did use his turning signal. that means they pulled us over on false grounds and search on false suspicions yeah he did after they found it.

I was meaning more along the lines of the reason they pulled us over and already had a dog on the way(K-9)

6. Can't do anything about that now. You can bitch about it, but in the end, they found drugs, so ya can't claim they weren't justified in pulling you over. If they hadn't found nothing, maybe ya could. :p

and just cause he beat the ticket doesn't mean he used his signal...it could be as simple as the cop not showing up for court...then they toss it out

7. Yea I don't see how the K9 can smell a gram or so of weed if you weren't smoking it while driving.

You rolled your windows up when the dog was there right?

I only have two things to say to the police after I've given them my license and insurance if they have any other questions. Am I being detained. Am I free to leave.

Next time don't carry a grinder and roll a joint so you can beat the paraphernalia charge.

Also putting the weed in an airtight container just before driving it will keep it undetectable by the dogs for a short period of time. However, if you leave weed in a container long enough, even plastic or glass, enough odor will permeate out for the dog to alert off.

An example is if you crammed pvc pipe full of weed, and glued caps on both ends(airtight), and placed it in a tank of liquid(gastank), at that moment a dog would not hit on it, however, everything is porous and after some period of time, maybe several days, a week, or weeks later, the odor will have permeated through the various layers and substances and can be detected by dogs.

8. lol few questions

so how many ghosts did u find?

why is the guy who doesnt smoke weed fuck up driving lol

and also that soundsl ike a harsh punishment for a grinder and a few gs . maybe its where your from but around here 60% of the time the cops will just take it or make u throw it out

9. Im sorry but that FlexYourRights shit is such BULLLSHITTTT!!!!

Cops can do anything with probable cause...which is anything!!!!

If you try to out wit the cop about search laws he'll just get pissed and nail you even harder....I wish that worked but if you're caught you're caught

10. that's why you lock your car and roll up the windows when you get out and put the keys in your pocket, how's he gonna search if he cant get in and if he tries to take the keys from you or puts you under arrest and takes your keys and searches your car, they have a video tape of it plus you'll get out of it in court, assuming he has no probable cause to search you in the first place and you made it very clear you do not consent to a search

11. Well played Mitchy.

12. Actually, improper procedures by the cops can suppress any evidence and have the case thrown out in court.

13. The cop did show up and the judge ruled it that he was wrong, I mean c'mon we drove for two and a half blocks before he pulled us over. We were grinding it just getting it ready so he hid the grinder and because he was such a good friend I hid my two week old bowl called "BOMBER" he took the blame for it cause i'm on probation till 2011 :( it sucks but what can I do about it now? just deal wit it. My friend is a very "cautious" driver and never does anything wrong especially if theres a cop around. I know what the cop was thinking. Cause we picked up a camera in plain view, I guarantee he thought DRUG deal but no it wasn't we wouldn't pick up weed in front of a cop, what does he think we are? STUPID?? definitively NOT.

14. My 16 yr old friend got 4 months probation, no drug test, finger prints, no mug shot, not reporting probation, but he has a 9 O'clock curfew

15. Too bad you got banned