Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how frequent are drug tests in "blue collar" trades?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SeaLeaf, Apr 2, 2011.

1. #1 SeaLeaf, Apr 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2011
    hi, new. :wave: smoked on and off for a few years, but i'm still an apprentice. i really didn't think much of weed before, and i pulled a LOT of annoying rookie shit [I didn't realize it until I read this forum]. but now I want toke it right ;), be a real connoisseur, because I've learned to respect the herb.. only problem is
    I'm starting a pre-apprenticeship for a career in construction, which guarantees a drug test, that I can pass now, but I really don't want to have to give up toking forever. I know there are loopholes. any of you work in a trade? how do you get around it? is it only to land a position? I'm wondering if I can start smoking once I start my apprenticeship.. or is it random drug testing like anything else?
    thx

2. Change your thread title IMO so somebody who could help you in this area will see it

Good luck

3. hm. thank you

4. Random or not? Synthetic urine is an option, or real clean urine kept cool.

And welcome

5. #5 GutteralShiva, Apr 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2011
    Since when do they do random tests for construction workers? I'd imagine a job like that they would only test if you got hurt.

Unless you mean like construction for huge buildings with like cranes and dump trucks and shit. Even if it;s that kind of construction I can't imagine you getting tested more than once a year.

6. well for this pre-apprenticeship program, they test you at some random point and give the results to your potential employer so you can start your apprenticeship. i'm new to the whole deal, so i'm not sure if that's standard, but it's required for them so..

7. and i'm not sure when the I take the test, but the pre-apprenticeship is 6 weeks and it starts the 15th.. so at any point in that time frame

8. Invest in a prosthetic dick and synthetic urine (Whizzinator). You'll be glad you did.

9. Then you should just lay off the herb for awhile, or be 100% sure you can have a friend give you clean piss. Wouldn't wanna fuck up not getting that career over a few bowls.

10. hahaha the faux john won't help, [i are female], and i hear the fake urine is a waste..

but thanks

thanks for the replies, guys :)

11. yeah, my sister is sworn straight-edge, so i'm sure that'll come in handy.
    so what do i do? create a false neg until i can get a sample of hers and use it for the retest? how long does it take for them to get the results, anyway?

12. Just stay clean until the program is over...Six months ain't shit, and you'll be pretty ripped when you spark up again.

13. Actually synthetic urine does work. Just get it from a company that has good reviews. Google is your friend. And also, girls don't exist on the Internet. Also, you could inject clean/synthetic urine into your bladder (lol jk, don't do that, bad idea). Since you is female, you should be able to pull off the "I need privacy to do this" spiel and pour in the warm clean/synthetic urine that is bagged and taped to your cooch once you're alone. Drug tests usually aren't that big an ordeal unless it's for probation or a very secure job.