Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How fat are your bong bowls?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokabowl, Aug 2, 2011.

1. My normal bowl is about .3 no more than .5 anything over that and its packed too tight.

2. Well the slide fits like 1.5. Quite the party pack

3. #23 The Third Eye, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Same one I got

4. depends how high i wanna get. i usually pack .1Gs and cash that in one hit. my bong bowl could fit .5Gs-.6Gs but I like to have green hits every time. 1 hit = buzz 2 hits = strong buzz, "minor" high 3-4 hits = solid high, this is where i like to be at 5-6 hits = stoned, but not gone 7-8 hits gone, very impaired by now 9+ hits = where am i? :) thats generally how i rate the high by hits.

5. Straight blew my mind. never heard that before but that is so smart

6. [quote name='"TheRandomSanta"']depends how high i wanna get. i usually pack .1Gs and cash that in one hit. my bong bowl could fit .5Gs-.6Gs but I like to have green hits every time. 1 hit = buzz 2 hits = strong buzz, "minor" high 3-4 hits = solid high, this is where i like to be at 5-6 hits = stoned, but not gone 7-8 hits gone, very impaired by now 9+ hits = where am i? :) thats generally how i rate the high by hits.[/quote]

Same type of set up for me. I have a pretty cool homeade piece with steel diffused downstem and i use a a socket for the slide and lit holds up to .1 each pack but i enjoy this because i hit green everytime and its to gauge what level of high you are

7. I always pack my gram cone piece about half-3/4s way. SO .5-.75, and yes i snap em bitches

8. I pack snappers lol it gets me high and theres no bud burnin after i hit it

9. Depends if i am going to snap it or not, a bong snap would be like .2 and a full bowlpack is usually around .5-.7 depending on which piece of glass im using

10. Depends who I'm with, if i'm with mates and we have a lot of weed, we don't care about wasting it so 0.5-0.8 bowls but if im by myself i'll crack out my pipe and use 0.1-0.4 bowls just enough to get me high!

11. about .2 sometimes .3 if I have more buds for later

12. i take some pretty small snaps .

I would say .1 or even less . maybe .05 or .075

13. My evening bowls range from .2 to .45, usually.

14. That could keep a sweatshop grinding for weeks or months!