Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How fat are your bong bowls?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokabowl, Aug 2, 2011.

1. When you say you smoke 1 persy bong bowl for a session, just how fat are these bong bowls?

At night, a session for me includes about a .5 bong bowl.

2. I smoke atleast .3G in one bowl. The most I smoke in one day is 2 grams.

3. 1.2g to 1.5g snaps for me...:rolleyes:

nah like 4 .20 snaps outta my :bongin:

4. 0.2 gram hits

5. ive never scaled it out, but its probably .3 grams

6. Hehehe N00bbb !!! 5 Pound snaps for me !

7. Probably .2 or .3 just because I like to pack snaps in bongs and not a full bowl.

8. [​IMG]

like that size

9. LOLOL probably .2-.3

10. .3

snap. .15 - .2

11. all depends on how much weed i have, and how high i want to get

12. i've never had an actual bong, but i have made some killer ghetto bongs that would milk excellently with about 0.4 or 0.5 at the most compared to a small bowl pack on my pipe which would be about 0.2

13. You know why that bottles there? Because those are hops, not bud.

14. It depends on the day

Attached Files:

15. is that all? weak effort

16. I think that is weed and that bottle is there for comparison?

17. Like .4 and .2 super Jack hash wax

18. I've heard a lot of people say that pic is hops, not weed.

19. Depends on what I'm looking for in my high at that moment, I have a snap bowl which holds about 1g, and I have my party bowl which holds about 3.5g. I'll throw pics up eventually, my glass is currently in a different city as I'm moving.