Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how fast do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lilro, Sep 11, 2009.

1. the worst highs come when im rushing to smoke for some reason(eg parents home, etc). its so much better to sit back and relax.

2. its fun to just chill and smoke yo know get high then just chill and smoke a bowl while your high

3. While smoking alone I hit continuously until the bowl is cashed and then I pack a new one if I want to. Most of the time 1 bowl is good.

While smoking with a group, I smoke and pass until I am stoned.

4. when i blaze alone i usually pack pretty fat bowls that need 2-3 hits to clear fully. i usually chill for a minute or 2 between hits sumtimes just zoning out on w/e i was doing. and ofc the essential newport after my session. all in all takes about 15-20 mins, varying.

5. When I'm with people smoking, I tend to smoke faster, to not make everyone wait.

But alone, I would say 10-15 minutes for a smoke sesh. A min to finish one bowl but by the time I'm finished packing my next bowl it hits me and I end up just in deep thought and forget about my bowl and usually end up playing around with my phone for a few minutes until realizing it's been 10 minutes later haha:smoke:

6. when im alone i usually wait a little before family guy comes on at eleven thirty then i lock my door and put a towel and put a fan blowin out.. then i pack my bubbler and take hits like every five minutes or so..

but when im in a sesh with the homies i just take a hit then inhale oxygen then another hit and pass so yeah..