How Fast Can You Twist a Blunt?

Discussion in 'General' started by BakedLikeLays, Jul 29, 2009.

1. What's your record? I have done a blunt in about 30 seconds before. Remember, it HAS to smoke you can't just slap it together! :smoking:

2. a quality roll takes me about a minute .i've never tried to do it as fast as i can before because i don't believe in mediocrity

3. #3 grassboy, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2009
    I treat my blunts like my penis. Gently massage it and then lick it at the end.

-

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmugxIN3ukk]YouTube - Twisting Up a Blunt of Purple Erkle[/ame]

All my blunts come out good. Never mediocre. It has taken years and thousands of blunts rolled to become this consistant though.

5. not saying your ls are mediocre just that the extra couple seconds isn't worth enough to me to sacrifice any quality so i won't even try to go faster than what im comfortable with

and when i said about it minute i meant from cracking the cigar to rolling the outer leaf back on. unlike that vid.

6. Yeah, I just rolled that straight from the grinder. I always split it in the seem so you don't have to wrap the outer layer back on.

I agree, you never want to rush a blunt.

7. Pics or it didn't happen.

To OP: about a minute on average, a blunt is not something to rush.

8. Werd. I know some people that roll blunts slower than slugs fuck. :rolleyes:

9. time doesnt matter you must perfect the blunt