Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How fast can you roll a joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zeb0, May 12, 2011.

1. If you could estimate your fastest time rolling up a joint, realistically, how long would you say that time was?

Im talking from baggie/bottle, to grinder, to paper, to roll, to finish.

I legitlly timed myself at 54.33seconds, and it smoked amazingly :]

2. I roll my joint TIGHT so it usually takes me 2 mins. If I'm baked while rolling it would take me 20 mins coz I would stare at it for a while and just appreciate how beautiful it is LOL

3. 5 minutes and its still shitttty haha

4. lmao sameee

5. 30sec...

I have a joint roller lol

6. I dont really know, I dont go for speed when rolling, I just try to get that shit rolled right.

The fastest Ive ever seen though was my bros mom(same dad, diff. moms) I was rolling a joint in front of her, and she was like what the fuck, give me that shit. I handed her the joint paper with weed already broken up in it, and she handed me back a perfectly rolled joint in literally 2-4 seconds..

I couldnt believe that shit.

7. Normally 60 seconds each but they come out looking like that lol.

I can roll beauties but it takes a good way longer and those ugly bastards smoke just as good as the pretty ones :p

Attached Files:

8. Wow, those look almost like mine, except yours are better. :cry:

9. U guys don't use roaches? I prefer joints with roaches

10. If my weed is ground and ready sitting next to my paper with a rolled up crutch next to it... then it wouldn't take more than 15-20 seconds...

Grinding and rolling the crutch and all other preparations would maybe add an extra 30 seconds.

So from scratch... no more than 50 seconds. Perfect cone.

11. Hmm 1.5-2 minutes probably, and I enjoy it. Counting grinding, folding a filter, and I double roll them up. Quality over quantity! I'm picking up a rolling machine to help with both those.

But damn, is it bad that I could solve my rubik's cube 2-3 times in that same time? Though after smoking, both activities take forever man.

12. i can roll a nice joint in a 30 secs. King Size papers may take me a litter longer.

13. well i never really tried to do it as fast as i can but it normally takes me 1-2 minutes to roll one

14. I like to take my time, the more patience and care the better the joint will be. It usually takes me only like 2-3 minutes when the bud is already ground, but if I'm in a hurry I bet I could do it in like a minute and a half.

15. [​IMG] generally takes about a min or maybe two depending on how faded I am when I start

16. Probably a minute. never really counted

17. I can roll a blunt in about 20-25 seconds, after it's grinded and all.

18. ahh...my frineds...its not the speed of the joint rolled, its the burn of the joint, when rolled:smoke:.

so sit down, put your ipod on, break the bud up with your grinder or fingers (fingers for those like me that take pleasure in rolling), put on a light, and spread your bud perfectly...no twigs...all nice crystally bits. put your crutch in, hold it the whole time and just make a nice curve in teh paper. Force and bend nothing, crease nothing, just roll and roll and roll...until the paper naturally wants to. Then roll farther, and back a tiny bit...farther....lick the sugared end, and let'er stick.

The art of rolling, by muthafuckin beachbum.

19. like three minutes :smoke: thats why i never roll em

20. Hmm...I dunno - I guess about a minute or so? I'm gonna roll again in a couple of days (got 2 already made up for tonight/tomorrow night...) - I'll time it