How far would you go?

Discussion in 'General' started by Spyro420, Nov 23, 2011.

1. If you were under constant survelience how would you get ur smoke?
    Sorry really "medicated" haha

2. Go to the dispensary and show my red card.

3. Why would you be under surveillance?

4. I wouldn't smoke if I was under surveillance, I am not retarded.

5. great question. let me elaborate

6. I'd move to remote Alaska and grow my own. ;)

You can grow buds just fine under a single 4' florescent light if you know what you are doing.

A lot of people are under surveillance btw.

COINTELPRO - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7. id find a way to get my weed into my pocket then go into the kittchen and mix it into some peanut butter, but id stand directly infront of it and hold it extremely close to my body while im preparing it so the camras cant see what im doing with my hands. id then pop that fucker in the oven , take it out and spread it onto crackers then eat it like its normal food.

8. I'm afraid to try to make firecrackers cuz I'm just not confident in my cooking skills haha

9. Don't even take the risk. If the consequences are going to be more worse than having your privacy taken away, then it isn't worth it. Toke up when you're comfortable and you don't have to worry about people finding out/snitching. No-one likes a paranoid high.

10. I'd smoke blunts in my backyard, cops can come at me

11. This guy gets it.

12. [quote name='"BUDDAMUNK"']I'd smoke blunts in my backyard, cops can come at me[/quote]

ˆˆˆ this haha

Jokin though. I probably wouldn't smoke though. Not a huge deal for me.

13. I'd smoke up in the privacy of my own home, because it's allowed here. To pick up...hmmm, I guess I'd leave money somewhere and call people and get them to drop shit off near my house where the money is, so they don't get caught by the magical surveillance.