Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How far would you go?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cal1089, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Little background .
    I have a wife and 2 kids and don't get out virtually at all to mingle and meet new people. My work place is a no go for connects since I CANNOT risk someone having that over my head with the potential of me losing my job. I currently live in the Saint Louis area and moved here from Cape Girardeau my only connects are back in Cape which is 2 hours away I have made the trip a few times and made a day out of it but it's just such a hassle would you travel 4 hours round trip for some bud? It also sucks cause it's not like I can just run to my buds with my 90 for a q of some headies and be back home comfortably in say an hour. I have to spend 40 in gas+ food and practically all day just to get some herb and risk the drive home. Any ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. try craigslist

3. Maybe see if your co-workers want to go grab a drink. Never know who you might meet. Personally I wouldnt make that drive but I have never been in a situation like yours. But if I had to make that drive I would certainly be grabbing more then a 1/4 ounce at a time.

Does your wife know you smoke?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes she does and it's kinda like she don't care but she isn't happy making a day out of grabbing it ya know?

5. Okay ima give you to options
    1. Grow your own weed!! It's literally the best thing you can do for yourself
    2. Go to a local park or a public area and look for someone that looks like they smoke and ask em about it. Don't come in to desperate but like start a convo with em and then ask "where you get your shit from homes?" He'll give you the connect

6. I seriously have been debating growing and I know I wouldn't get legally caught but my lady's parents are over 2-3 times a week visiting the kids . They don't go in the basement but I'd be nervous about the smell

7. Replace the smell. The smell of gonna be noticeable but if you install some vents or open a window you'll be good

8. Would you be able to smell it if it was in its own room in the basement ? The only thing I could think would be it seeping into the furnace and blowing thru the vents but idk

9. Well maybe tell her you are going out to the bar or park to try and make some friends, heck get her parents to look after the kids and make a date night out of it. As much as she might not be thrilled about the idea it could really save you a lot of money and time in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  10. The smell won't be noticeable even if it is use fabreeze or other air fresheners that will help. Or you can buy odor free products that are meant for this situation. And you won't smell the weed till flowering

11. I'm sorry you have to deal with that, it must be a pain in the ass!
    I wouldn't drive more than 5 minutes, and if anything I'll use a delivery service so it comes to me.

I've been in that situation before, where all the dealers are suddenly dry. I've learned my lesson and always buy in bulk and vacuum pack servings (1/8th a bag). It's cheaper also.

It's abundant here, yet I still hoard bud, hate running out and having to go get some.

12. Like Dankness said, if you're going to be spending $40 in food/gas, you might as well be saving up and grabbing a full oz at a discount. Personally, the most I've done is a 12 hour round trip to my college town for 2oz this summer. I actually love driving long distance, especially at night.

In my situation
    , I could've either gotten 8 Q's at my own leisure back home for $90 ea, or spend about $40 in gas + $10 in food if eating cheap + $380 for the 2oz and have a bitchin' car trip.

$430 vs $720 (not including the $5 in gas per pickup). Even if he offers you a $300 oz, it's still better than paying $360+160 in fuel/misc.

Until you can find a plug nearby, I'd recommend buying in bulk.

13. See if your dealer will ship some. Or fly to Colorado cheap, buy ounces in the dispensary, ship it from Colorado to your home and fly back. Or grow your own, try out Herbie's headshop

14. Well my buddy got me in touch with his cousin she lives about 45 mins away . She even said she would bring it to me since I got my hands full with the kids. She said 85 for a q and it's suppose to be the funk. We will see and if all goes well within an hour or 2 I should be in good shape and will post update and picture to y'all. Thanks!

15. Just got word she just got home from work and will let me know when she is on the way hahahaha sorry I'm flipping excited . It's just been to long since I have had herb that's supposed to be super funk and delivered and a decent price for here!

16. Well it's def got the funky smell kinda like a fine aged wine hahaha. I'd rate it at a 8/10 it's good I'm happy and set for a bit at the rate I toke. It was even better she had a pen with some wax in it.... Yummytime![​IMG] Q of this for 85.

• Like Like x 2