how far should i expect to go?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 15510, Sep 26, 2005.

1. #1 Deleted member 15510, Sep 26, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2019

2. That's an excessivly heavy dosage. How much do you weigh?

I'd say do 800-1000mg, that sends even a hefty person such as myself solidly into the 3rd plateu. If I took 1500mg I'm sure I'd be catatonic; you'd def. want a trip sitter in that situation I would think.

I only say that I think that's too much because usually only people who do DXM frequently and want to go that "little extra" take that much; personally I really don't think that much is needed. And if you've only done 400mg you're probably not really prepared for a 4th level trip; I've only done a 3rd but they are always intense as hell.

3. do like 700...its only ur 2nd time man..go easy

4. well my bad...jesus christ.. i would never do 1500 mg...

5. #7 Deleted member 15510, Sep 26, 2005

6. Whatever you do, make sure you update us, i wanna hear about what happens lol

7. Thats a bad idea man.... I took 800mg and I puked for like 3 hours thats not a very smart thing to do for your second time and if you do do it dont be alone cause if you do take to much and need to call poison controll your gunna have a hard time... And thats a very slow painfull way to die my friend

8. You probably puked because you got the wrong kind, dont get anything liek Robotussin DM or whatever, has shit that will make you puke if you take too much.

9. Yeah I know I looked for a long time and we couldnt decide witch one was right we got the one that said the only active ingrediant was DXM but we both puked a shitload Me more than my friend but hes alot bigger than me

10. #12 Deleted member 15510, Sep 26, 2005

11. Probably, depends on the hangover. I've had trips where I looked like death, it usually happens if I puke though. But if it does, it really is awful looking. Splotchy skin, very dark yet puffy eyes, a little swelling... people would notice. But it doesn't happen every trip. DXM is so weird, in the half dozen or so times I've used it I've yet to have the same trip even after doing the same dosage.

12. #14 Deleted member 15510, Nov 9, 2005

13. meh, 600 aint shit lol

14. #16 Deleted member 15510, Nov 9, 2005

15. gel caps are better imo

16. #18 Deleted member 15510, Nov 9, 2005

17. i took 2880mg on the fourth of july this summer, and boy oh boy did that turn out to be a very bad idea toward the end, didnt puke until the very end, but my friends had to go to a family oriented fourth of july party so they decided they were gonna drop me off up the road from my gf's n i was like "dude, jus let me sleep in the car while ur at the party i don think i can get up" n they jus said "dont worry about it dude u'll be fine" so they pulled off to the side of the road where there was a buncha gravel n shit n it was about a half mile away from my gf's house, so i got out the car, then fell back up against the car, then my pants fell down, then i fell down, haha and then i went into convulsions and got banged the fuck up and was all bleedin n shit, haha wasnt a good day for the white tee i was wearin (i always have bad luck with white tee's) so my friends had to like jump out the car with all these cars stopped behind us cuz they saw me goin all fucked up n they picked me up n threw me in the back of the car (it was weird cuz i knew they were pickin me up n i tried to like crawl in the car but i was kinda paralyzed) and then when i got in the car i jus sat up, wiped the blood off myself and they ended up drivin me home, so i got in the shower, puked all over the place and then went upstairs and my pap made me stay in bed haha

take that erowid lethal doses!! you'll never kill me... ever! haha i definitely maxed out a few of erowid's LD50's, cant really remember what all they were though

by the way, 8oz of robo is only 708mg's

18. #20 Deleted member 15510, Nov 9, 2005