Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how far does weed smell travel?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mr Spacely92, May 21, 2011.

1. like if i smoke it in my backyard would all my neighbors on my street be able to smell it

2. It disperses the second it leaves your mouth.

3. it travels at a rate of 6 feet per second up to a distance of 60 feet, assuming neutral wind conditions and no interfering odor.

4. Only if you hot box your house.

5. [​IMG]

Make a sploof, if u dont know what they are google it. I use them outside sometimes just to be safe.

6. naw even if they did they wont know who smoking

7. I used to get comments walking through the mall. That's just from me hot boxing dank. It can travel far, but it dissipates quickly it seems.. Some stuff stinks for longer than other stuff though..

8. Depends if it's good shit or not, mids won't stink up anything because they're mids, but if you got some skunk weed then hell yeah that shit will stink up your neighborhood.

9. lol its 3 am dude all of your neighbors are prolly asleep and if not they wont be outside. just smoke.

10. It travels to the fuckin mooon man!

11. i swear every time i log on i find a thread that tops the last one in utter pointlessness

But OP, youl be fine just enjoy your smoke and dont be stupid