Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How far does the smell of burned weed travel?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NinjaToker92, May 21, 2011.

1. I got a one hitter that looks like a cigarette and i'm thinking about walking a few blocks from my house and using it. Will the smell of the one hitter travel to near by houses that i'm walking past? Also while i'm taking about distance and smell. How far does the smell of vaporized weed travel?

2. Damn you are paranoid lol. But no

3. It will disperse in the air so much that only stoners will b able to identify it. Everyone else will think "skunk" or "cig". dont be too paranoid man

4. I think that is true. As a kid and teen I wondered why there where so many skunks in my OC beach community :smoke:

5. Don't worry dude. I smoke on my balcony every day and my neighborhood is packed. They won't notice and if they do they likely won't care.

6. I can smell that shit from a mile away lol:smoke:

7. dont worry about it. and even if it does smell whatt are they gonna do calls the cops and say it smells like weed in the neighborhood ? lol

8. something got into our schools air conditioning system the other day the entire school smelt like skunk. it was awesome!

9. A one hitter outside is like nothing. It's like smoking and then putting it out. Walk a couple feet and nothing.

If you're blazing a big fatty though it could travel.

My friends were hotboxing my dealers room the other day and I managed to get the scent about 6 houses away as I was coming down the road to his. Bys had to air the room out and it just shot out into the public.

10. thats crazy you would ask.

Chill your paranoid ass down.

the breeze outside makes it impossible to smell like it would inside

11. if you see a cop that means GTFO

12. I just tried the one hitter...It took me like 10 minutes to write this

13. Depends on the wind, humidity, strain, method smoked, and your skin color. Typically it reaches out 30 miles

14. #15 Hash Browns, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2011
    it's actually quite simple to calculate this, just follow the formula:

(P x H/D) x W/2 = X²

P = Price of your weed (in USD)
    H = # of hits taken in 60 seconds
    D = Distance traveled in aforementioned 60 seconds (in Centimeters)
    W = Wind speed (in MPH)

Answer is in square miles obviously.

15. Some baked motherfucker that looks like this

[​IMG]

is gunna be like.. WOAH SHIT DUDEEEE.. THATS FUCKIN CRAZY. DO YOU GUYS SEE THIS? LETS CALCULATE THIS SHIT MAAN. :smoke:

16. A FEW BLOCKS?

lol dude calm the fuck down.

17. #18 conman1395, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thats some logical shit right there

18. Now class, pull out your TI-83 calculators.

19. obvious trolls are obvious