Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How effective are apple pipes at getting you high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chestbrah, Jul 2, 2012.

1. are they about as effective as a bong? or about as effective as a joint?

2. sounds fuckin ghetto lmao just buy a 5 dollar 1 hitter bro please before u lose ur dignity lol

3. Wouldn't be as effective as a bong.
    Probably about on par with a normal pipe, which is considered slightly better than a joint.

Aluminium cans and tin foil are ghetto, apples are not.

4. thank you :)

5. Its perfect for a stoner. you can smoke out of it, you can eat it, you can even drink the juice :D

6. Apple pipes can be the bees knees if u make them right get a bic pen tube for the stem mouth piece an apple and a pocket knife and ur good!

7. Affective as everything. It just depends on how much you smoke.

8. It's as effective as the bud you smoke. Get some dank and you'll be gone. Plus you got munch when your done.

9. apple pipes ftw.

10. lol, i thought it said pies

11. Ah, I remember the first time I smoked an apple pipe....on the Brandywine River during my field trip senior year....great fucking times

12. I would think it might be a little less effective than a pipe because some of the smoke probably gets absorbed into the fruit

13. Im high and read how effective are apple pies at getting you high