Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How easy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Applegarth, Mar 2, 2009.

1. How easy is it to get medical marijuana in califronia?

it helps my foot, my foot was off when i was born and, al lthe doctors can do is just give me pain meds, but i dont like taking pain meds.

like my foot, twisted in the womb so all the bones are compressed and the nerve endings are always rubbing against the bone.

my friend told me it was pretty easy to get a medical marijuana card in cali.

2. I would talk to your doctor about it. If it really helps, then i don't see how you can be deprived of a card

3. well thats the thing i live in Georgia, thas the thing. I couldnt get here unless its from a dealer, i mean all the times i have smoked, it just felt wrong cause I was doing something illegal. That is why i am such a big supporter for making it legal.

But yea, well I mean I will talk to him abotu once I get there. But for now I guess I have to stick with a dealer :smoking:

4. What I would say
    Is try to contact a doctor in California
    Tell him the situation and about how you will move there if you have to
    See what he says Im sure youll get it

5. If you take pain medication for anything that hurts, you can get a medical marijuana recommendation.

Next time, post in the medical marijuana section (right underneath seasoned tokers)

6. mmk i will do that, i will prolly be moving out there anyways in a few months. I hate this state. I need to get out.

7. You can't use a medical marijuana card from Cali in Georgia. Also you don't need it in Cali anymore.

8. well do u kno if med mj is legal in georgia? u should start there