Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How easy is it

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LegalizePot_, Dec 7, 2017.

1. How easy is it getting weed in washington? Might be passing by there for a few days on the way to new york

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Washington state or Washington DC?
    Both are recreational legal. Washington state has dispensaries. Not too sure about DC.

3. DC. I’m not a resident I’m a tourist

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I just checked weedmaps and there are 5 storefront dispensaries around the DC area. I'm not sure if any of them sell recreational. Recreational legal states sell to anyone that is 21 or older. Picture ID required. Again Washington DC isnt a state. So maybe call a DC dispensary and ask them directly.

5. They will not sell unless you have a medical card.

6. Good to know. Also worth mentioning, DC does not have reciprocity. So you have to be a resident to purchase from med dispensaries.

7. In D.C. it is legal for an adult to gift another adult cannabis ( I beleive upto an Ounce but I could be wrong) but does not allow for the sale of it in any respect.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ask someone who looks like a toker if your stuck maybe near a skatepark or something sometimes you can smell it and if your a tourist sometimes you get it offered in cities lol

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app