How easy is it to tell someones on cocaine?

Discussion in 'General' started by MarijuanaKills, Dec 21, 2006.

1. How easy is it to tell someones under the influence of cocaine? Like, are there any common signs or do people act differently? I'm thinking about trying coke for the first time at my buddys party and I'm wondering if it's easy to do it and not have anyone notice.

2. Not sure.

I could go into an entire rant as to why you should not give it a try, but I'll spare you the rant and just say this.

I've lost 2 of my cousins because of coke. Yeah.. they are still alive, but they are not at all who they used to be.

Please, don't do it.

3. I know what your saying, but trust me I won't let it ruin my life. I have more then enough self control to do it once and call it quits. I would never let it ruin my life. But anyways

4. yo gricer.. ty for the pm about your family... im sorry to hear it... one of my 1st cousins got hooked on heroin and runs off to the other side of the country to live on the streets and do heroin... and i do know its stupid 4 me to try it... but i think i can control it... ill tell u when i do try it tho

5. Heh, well I wish the both of you luck. Both of my cousins insisted they could control it, and they both have not been able to in the least bit.

Let me know how it goes though. Doing it once is alright in my mind because you don't get addicted on the first shot most times. Do it once and you like it though.. chances are you will do it again >< That is where it becomes a problem.

The fact that you know it is stupid, and you "think" you can control it scares me though.

Wish the both of you luck =/

6. in some cases your eyes are pinned in others dialated, it depends on the person. very talkative, constant sniffing.

Long term use:

loss of wait, depression, loss of skin pigment

Also I dont know about the rest of you but im a regular user. and I quite enjoy it.

7. I've done coke 3 or 4 times in my life and I haven't even though about since the last time I did it. Sure some people get addicted but I'm guessing it's a really low percentge.

8. So people can't really tell when your high on cocaine?

9. Other than how you act, and maybe your eyes. No, not really.

10. No its quite easy to hide if you can handle your drugs..

Ive tried it 3 full times.. n i look back n it was stupid (recent) .. and .. maybeworth it? but idk how people get addicted to it.. pathetic..

11. I guess it depends on the person, but having been around coked out people for quite some time I can kind of tell... they look sort of far away yet intensely interested at the same time... I dunno but youre defintely fucked up...

Try it if you want, but I personally have never had any desire to do so... I dunno just doesn't interest me... I like to use drugs for things like mind expansion and other shit like that... introspective jounreys and the like... cocaine is not really such a drug.

12. Hm... Well i dont want to bee one of those people, but it really isnt a low precentage. I think its about 1 in 4 who try it will become addicted. (dont have a source right now though, i think a doctor said it on that vh1 show "the drug years")

13. I don't do coke a lot, but when I do it I'm hyper as hell, I fly around the place talking to people, my pupils are dilated, sometimes I grind my teeth or move my jaw back and forth. The last sack we got was damn good and I couldn't feel my teeth or my gums, they were all numbed out. Of course I'm feeling amazing at the same time. Coke rules, only when used in very tight moderation. I don't do it more than once every 3-4 weeks, and when I do it I don't do a lot...I'll split a teener with a friend or maybe with 2 people.

Basically cocaine is cheating at partying and it feels great, especially when mixed with alcohol and weed.

14. im a little older and have done a lot of coke, not addicted or nothing, just aint never turned it down over the years, i fely a tinge of apprehension just like you , my first time...

just make sure they aint no visible flakes in your nose or on your chin, mustache,,, your whole face period,,,, it may drain , which feels like snot creeping down the back of your throat,,, the natural impulse is to sniff hard and pull the drain up...

try not to do that a lot around the same people alot,,,,, thats a dead give away,,, you go to sniffing alot ariund me,, pulling that snot out of your throat lightly... i know ''automatically'' whats up...

[ sorry so grosss, but i cant think of no other way to describe it ]]] :eek:

15. I don't believe that statistic for a second. My friends and I blow coke probably about twice a month and nobody I know is an addict. We've been doing this for just about 2 years now too, it just really isn't that addicting. I always want more when I'm on it, but the next day I don't even want to get out of bed, let alone put any more of that shit in my nose.

16. /\ yeah I agree man...there's no way 1 in 4 is accurate...I'd guess it's more like 1 in 25 or 1 in 30, if that. It also depends on your definition of an "addict" though.

17. Oh the number of coke and crackheads I know/ have known who said those very words....

Its hard to say, everyone is different. I can do it and people will never know sometimes, and then sometimes I cant hide it. Depends on the blow with me.. And it also depends on how much i've done. Little bumps blah, half gram rails ok! Its like pot, a hit or two your ok, a bowl by yourself you aint moving(at least me)

18. they wont be able to tell unless you do a lot at once, half gram or more prolly..

and even at that point you will just appear real talkative and "wired" probably sniffling a lot and thats kinda a giveaway.

19. Just watch the Seinfeld episode when they think the guy handling their money is on coke.

20. If you're a little jittery, maybe some leg tapping (cement your heels) I can tell when my friends are on certain drugs because of the way their personality changes but it different for everyone