Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How easy is it to grow your own cannabis?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jetlife92, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When i finish university and hopefully get my own place, i wouldn't actually mind growing my own weed instead of paying these ridiculous prices.

But how easy is it to get caught?
    And if you do get caught, how serious can things get?

2. It can be quite easy if you take the time to do your research and invest in the proper equipment from the beginning, and if you are smart and careful then you don't have to worry about getting caught just for growing, if it is for your own use.

If you do get caught, then the severity of your punishment is going to depend on where you live. Some states have very harsh drug manufacturing laws and you can go to prison for growing a single plant.

Just remember the number one rule of growing cannabis, Don't Tell ANYONE. Except us here on GC of course.

3. Move to Colorado :p

4. This. Verbatim.

5. If you can grow a tomato plant, then you can grow a Marijuana plant.

6. Grow in your spare closet. Don't tell anyone. Pick a stain with an "air freshener" type scent- pine, lemon, etc. It's easier to hide their odor!

7. Fairly simple. Some people have the green thumb and some don't. Good luck!

Don't get caught.

8. I noticed you live in the UK, its actually not a criminal offence to have up to 9 plants here.
    Unless they have reason to believe you're dealing or using it to fund more criminal purposes then you wont get more than a fine or community service. However its obviously not risk free and nobody wants the police raiding them over a couple of personal plants, be safe.

9. Um....we have entire sections devoted to growing here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.