Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How easy is it for you to get weed where you live?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420everysecond, Mar 21, 2012.

1. I live in Iowa and its pretty much everywhere, Good dank is somewhat hard to find if you dont have any connects but other than that if you really want to you can find reg/mids basically anywhere lol

2. Im in vegas and its really easy. Ive got 1 connect that i buy from about 1 time a month for a oz and hes almost always able to come when i call. The others i buy cheaper bags but they are still almost always down. But if not ill call another

3. pretty easy. my best friend pretty much always has weed to sell me and I have another friend right down the street.

4. At school if we run out of weed we can have as much as we want within like 10 minutes. At home it can take a little more time.... like 45min.

5. It's widely available with many dealers around my area, the problem is i don't know them personally.
    So i have to get this guy i know to get the weed for me, in return i smoke him up a little.
    It's a hassle sometimes, but on a good day i'll be home with bud within 15-20mins.

6. I grab my mobile.

"Yo, can I get a 20?"
    "Yeah, I'll be 20 minutes."

20 minutes later a car pulls up outside my house. I walk out the house, give money, receive weed, go back in. Done.