Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How easy is it for you to get weed where you live?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420everysecond, Mar 21, 2012.

1. #1 420everysecond, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    Hi Blades!

The thread title explains it all. I live in California, so getting weed is extremely easy. I have a few friends in different states, and even different countries who have hard times getting a hold of some herb. So where you live, how easy is it for you to get some weed?

2. *grabs phone, "hey can i swing by in an hour? cool", hangs up phone, eats sammich, goes gets weed*

3. It's pretty easy to get a hold of some quality bud up here in Boston. It's decriminalized, and if you hang-out with the right people, it's never more than a quick phone call, or text away.

-Brush

4. Oh hell yeah I feel you on that. Its just rare to find growers in the city. They usually are out in walpole n shit
    :smoke:

5. Fuking hard as fuk unless u chill with losers and no lifes in my town..so I buy oz in a city 1hr away every 3 weeks or 4 I ONLY smoke alone ever. So I risk a lot to get herb but gotta risk it or get involed with dumbass losers kids.. sucksss:mad:

6. In Fl, I'd say about half of the people I know smoke weed, but not regularly like the mrs. and I. I'd say if I needed some desperately and my guy came up dry, I could re-up by tomorrow.

7. Any time of the day or night, give my buddy a call he'll come to me with weed. Usually wants to smoke everyone up too lol he's a chill dude like that

8. "Hey man, need another half-ounce." "Come on by."

9. if it between 8 am and 7 pm its as much as a block car drive from anywhere in boulder to get some bud lol

10. that's a dumb text to send

11. "Heyy is pizza shop open?" "Well can I come by an get a slice?" :)

12. why think the gov reads everyones texts and busts people for small amounts of pot?

13. *Walks out door of apartment..

*Walks to dispensary LITERALLY next door called HHC..

*Hey man can I get a gram of Budder and a dub of that Tahoe?

*Jah Mang..

* Me Walking Home 1 maybe a 1min 30sec...

Pack it n blaze. That's how easy it is for me lol

And I live 10min from my work.. And there's not one way for me to get home without passing a dispensary :hello:

14. Goes into garden.....hmm seems pretty easy....:p

15. Same as RememberTheName, for the most part ^

Welcome to LA.

16. [quote name='"funkydslr"']Same as RememberTheName, for the most part ^

Welcome to LA.[/quote]

Haha yeah bro! On weed maps it's like I live in the middle of one giant dispensary lol

17. Send an email that reads

?????????

Get a response with the current menu.

18. 1 being the easiest 10 being the hardest..

2.5/10.

Relatively easy :)

19. Just walk to any nearby clinic :)

20. [quote name='"Skunky Monkey"']Goes into garden.....hmm seems pretty easy....:p[/quote]

You sir, are correct!!