Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How easy is it for people to tell that you're high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jim Bob Jones, Mar 25, 2013.

1. So I've never done weed before and I'm planning to get high for the first time next week but the only place I can really do itis in public. Will people notice that I'm high like on the tube or in restaurants and stuff?
    Thanks guys :)

2. It depends on how high you get because sometimes it can make your eyes red as fuck and very low obviously. Just act natural and normal. Learning how to do this can take time.
    But anyways, enjoy your high!

3. Probably, if they know what someone who's high looks like (Red eyes, laughing uncontrollably for no reason, doing stupid s*** that's out of the ordinary, etc.). But as long as it's not the fuzz they can't do s***, so don't worry about it :D And if you see someone you know and want to keep it a secret from them, just play your best gameface man!

4. I go to school high and usually no one outside of my good friends can tell.

5. Yeah dude, remember EVERYBODY can tell you're high and its ILLEGAL so get ready for prison

6. yer the policemans are rite outside my house now innit dey've come to get me

7. Thanks the rest of yous though :)

8. You'll probably be a very obvious stoner, so I'm sure everyone will be able to tell that your high.

Who knows though, some people don't even get high the first time they smoke pot.

It also depends how you handle your high, I've talked to cops fresh off a massive session without issue. I've also dropped my guard and got asked by teachers if I've been smoking up.

9. Sometimes dude your soooo high, the people on tv knows your high.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. If it's your first time, anyone you talk to will be able to tell you're high.

11. Just don't get SUPER baked and put yourself in a coma. Otherwise, just sack up and act yourself.

12. But that's easier said than done

13. why did you even get an account if you hand't smoked before? Just wondering

14. Because I'm going to start and wanted some info and advice before doing so :)

15. Pop in some visine & you'll be fine. Who cares if people think you're high? You aren't bothering anyone and cops Can't say shit unless they see you smoking.

16. Depends, i'm almost certain people are able to tell that i am cuz i get fucking retarded/crazy when i'm high.

17. If you're just starting, it may be a bit more obvious simply due to how you're going to act/feel. However, if you seriously want zero signs of being high, use Rohto eyedrops (seriously, a must. they completely get rid of any redness, glossiness, heavy eye lids, and they seem to wake my eyes up.), brush your teeth, wash your hands and put a little cologne on. Nobody will be able to tell anything from the outside, but it'll be a fucking party on the inside. :)

18. Just don't act dumb .... Use eye drops and no one knows how you are sober ....... Fuck what people think ...... It shouldn't and doesn't make a difference with randoms

19. It helps if you don't look like a stoner.

Everything else is about how well you can keep yourself together. Some people just can't handle it at all.

20. If you dont have anything on you, who gives a fuck :) but for a first timer, probably, it depends how high you get. If you dont want people knowing then just use eye drops, deodourise and get your friends to do the talking because chances are if you do get high the first time, it will be noticeable. Obviously the more experienced you get, the easier it gets to control whether people know or not haha.