Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Easy in Tulum????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Not Important, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Hey there,
    Hopefully someone has updated information on scoring in Tulum. How difficult is it to get? Suggestions on where to get it? Of course I’ll ask housekeeping & guys working at the hotel but I’m not sure what to expect. I’d love for it to be like in Jamaica but that I know isn’t so.
    If I do score , could I smoke it on the beach or do I have to be discreet?

Attached Files:

2. I dont know how it is in Tulum but for the most part weed in Mexico isn't too hard to find. Under no circumstance smoke anywhere in the vicinity of the federales. If the local PD busts you its usually a bribe but they will take you to jail and hold you if they feel you can afford a higher payment. I wouldn't smoke in public for that reason.