Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Early Is Too Early to Hit Up the Budman?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deleted member 485635, Feb 12, 2019.

1. So I'm a bit of a morning bird and I lit to get stuff done as early as possible.
    So you can imagine why I can't stand it when the budman doesn't hit me back up until 1 in the freaking morning when I'm in my pajamas.

I usually wait until noon but I still feel like I'm being annoying.

Wish they had vending machines in CLE

• Like Like x 1
  2. It's never too early if he's a real Budman

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. I would think 10am isn't too early. He doesn't have to answer his phone. He can see a missed call. next time, tell him you're a morning person and what time is too early for him.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. CO Weed stores open at 8:30am and some dont close till midnight
    Of which I have purchased weed at 8:30 am

Some dealers would pray for the business others just shrug it off like its a dime a dozen

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Years ago i fell asleep around noon and woke up at 6:30am the next day and did that.

I apologized because i thought it was closer to 5pm!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Depends on your tolerance! Some people can stay productive after smoking cannabis. Always a good feeling to work hard during the day and reward yourself with puffs at night!

7. When I was working with the end customer I had strict opening and closing hours:D Now, you could always try to provoke an reaction by saying you'll call the cops if he doesn't come before lunch:D

I think it very much depends on the person, I could get quite pissed off if I had the feeling that someone was demanding (keyword) my time, i.e. calling too often or at odd hours. Just cause I was working doesn't mean someone can dictate under what forms I do that work, they can how ever go to someone that is less of an asshole :p

But like I said, my issue was someone "demanding", have a hard time seeing it would be a problem with an SMS saying "Any chance we can take that coffee little earlier, would be having a hard time sleeping otherwise."

8. Never let them know you need them...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

9. My plugs sell from 9am till 12am unless it's like new year/Christmas then it's 8am till 2/3am :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. He should be selling 24 hours a day. Most street dealers that sell pot can hardly afford groceries lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Smoke bud man out and figure out a way to gauge what time that MF be about or just ask

12. I just text mine at 3am so fuck it. Where are these dudes when you've been waiting 5 days with no update but not texting and annoying them just waiting impatiently? I text them whenever. Calling them is different but 10am is fine I'd say.

13. you read the post wrong. shes asking when is too early to hit up your dealer for weed.

not when is too early to start smoking lol.

14. Lol i hit his ass up at 7:59a.m this morning.. the nigga lives like 3-4 houses down.. he said 20 mins.. he got here at exactly 8:20a.m

15. My old rule was 9am to 7pm I’d deliver, from 7pm - midnight ya had to come pick it up n ya weren’t hanging out, just a hand to hand n see ya when I see ya .

16. I think you can hit him up as early as you want, but I wouldn’t expect to hear back too quickly if you reach out to them at like 6 or 7am. At this point, I can pretty much only pick up in the evenings during the week so as long as I coordinate a little bit ahead of time, it’s never a hassle. In college it was great because I could come through my connect’s place at basically any time of the day.