Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does your body feel?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by questionable., Mar 26, 2009.

1. When you smoke some really good dank? I ask this question cause I get a sort of tingly feeling in my chest, the same feeling you would get if you fell asleep on your arm i'd say. This usually sends me into a panic attack because it leads me to believe my heart is messed up enough to make my whole chest feel numb.
    I seem to always get that feeling with really good shit but I haven't had a panic attack in the past few times i've smoked.

2. I was wondering about this too, it also happens to me sometimes and I freak out, I start to think that I'm going to have a heart attack or something like that. It's kind of scary. I smoked for 5 years before and it never happened, then I stopped for like a year and then that shit started happening once I started smoking again! I have no idea why, I don't know if it's just my imagination or what but it sucks!

3. I used to have this issue, and honestly I think the best remedy would be the stickiest of the ickyy. I noticed that every time I smoked it got better and better. Im to the point now where I'm smokin4-5 times a day every day. But thats no bueno:smoking:. At this pont, you know you aint gon die, so muscle through it and do work son. holla

4. Tingly sensations in your chest and back (and even pain and tension) is a classic symptom of anxiety. It probably has nothing to do with the weed itself, although you probably notice it a whole lot more while high. It can very well happen when you're sober too, but may be more subtle. Anything that helps with anxiety, like meditation, deep-breathing, and massages will help. Most times when you deal with the anxiety, the sensation will go away too. If you only get it when you smoke, try smoking less so you're more comfortable. Imho, being "under-high" is far preferable to being "too high."

5. when im really baked my face usually feels like its kind of got a heart beat of its own its tight

6. well thanks for the replies, i appreciate it :D