Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does this sound?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ziggyziggyziggy, Mar 2, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

how does 110 sound for a quarter of that? i'm not paying 110 for that amount shown in the picture because he said that's actually half an ounce. i know the picture quality isn't that great, sorry my friend took it from his cell phone. should i try to talk him down?

2. Defentaly not the best ive seen but hey bud is bud, try talk him down though 110 is abit steep.

3. tell him 70-80 AT BEST

4. Uh yeah..... I wouldn't pay that much for it just by the looks of it. And you are having him weigh it in front of you right?

It really looks like some mids, I'd maybe do $70 for it max.

5. Alright you guys have been a big help, thanks.. i'm glad i didn't waste my money