Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does this QWISO look?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Pngwyn, Jul 17, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

absolutely no experience with the stuff, just got some from a buddy. is it supposed to look like this/does it look safe to smoke?

also do people usually just smoke QWISO or can you use it with a TI nail?

2. Only way to find out is to pack er' up an light. You don't burn it like normal bud either, keep the flame away and make it bubble slowly.

3. You can def smoke qwiso on TI but not the black tar looking qwiso. If its made proper it will be golden or golden brown with similar look and consistency to bho. Its all about the soak and shake time and immediately removing plant material from the ISO.
    edit: also, freezing material for at least an hour is a must

4. looks super duper dark... and maybe unfiltered... or just has flakes of weed on it hahah

what method did you follow??? Soak/shake time? Filtration? Did you use heat to evaporate it?

5. Dude I don't know. Like I said my buddy dropped it off >.<

He made some BHO for me and then he QWISO'ed the BHO'ed buds.. but yeah I didn't think it would be that dark.. though some photos online show QWISO pretty dark so I dunno what's right.

So what do you guys think? Smoke it?

6. i wouldnt dab it, but i would definitely smoke it hahahaahha

7. Smoke it but that's imo, you can do it a lot of different ways. Best topped off with some nugs.

8. decarboxylate it and make edibles:D

9. Thanks guys I'll probably just smoke it haha.

Dabbing leaves some ash residue I don't think that's good :S

10. yea, that just means it has impurities in it. Guy who made it likely either soaked for too long, or didnt filter correctly

11. But it's still cool to smoke?

12. yea, i mean it wont have anything in it the weed itself doesnt have lol

13. That looks wierd, when I made qwiso it was a golden brown keify consistency.