Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how does this happen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tehpurplepills, Aug 24, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

how could something so tragic even be allowed to happen? what was this grower thinking? could he of planned on emulating the scragglyest shwag plants ive ever seen?

2. My heart just sank a little, if he was trying really hard imagine how crappy he must feel.

3. wtf haha=p

4. :O I would hate life. I just started my first grow and its not going so well :/ most of them dried up

5. are those your plants?

6. omfg no.

i got one plant, its probably looks nothin like dank plants on here, it was a single northern lights i started indoors early, moved outside, insects were being unhelpfull ( 2 fan leaves had spiderweb pulling the leaves together houses for spiders, and these insects ive seen eating the INSIDE of tree stems were climbing on it. when the preflowers i had to bring her indoors so shes got about a 7 inch stem n shaped lkind of like a mushroom but im trynna care for her

ive grown plants like this in the wild n mercy killed them, before the sourounding marijuanas could slowly choke them out

i couldnt let any weed live in such a poor state,(inside i have nop control over weather, or crappy wisconsin clay soil so people tryna bag on me for growing reg)

i

7. I'd Water cure that.

8. fuck curing them, they look dry enuff to sell on the streets aleady :eek:

dude prolly took the whole bag of fertilizer, dumped it in a pot, threw in some seeds underneeth a incandescent lightbulb and drowned it once a month