How does the yearly money you make work?

Discussion in 'General' started by JBright, Nov 9, 2011.

1. So i was just curious about how much my parents make but you know how people say they make 32k a year does that mean 32 k is the savings (money pocketed) after all there fees like tax, food , rent , phone etc... Or is that total and the actual money they make is like 15k?

2. Idk what my Mom makes but i know she has a 41% tax... which is FUCKED up when the owner of a company down the street makes Millions each year and pays 9%...

3. [quote name='"Herb Pheonix"']Idk what my Mom makes but i know she has a 41% tax... which is FUCKED up when the owner of a company down the street makes Millions each year and pays 9%...[/quote]

WTF that's hella whack. He prob pays him self under the wage thing and uses a company card. Your mom must make 300k. A year

4. When people say how much they earn in a year, that is their income before taxes and all other expenditures.

5. That.

6. She wont tell me what she makes...

Lately she just says that shes trying to be the 1% :p

I can never get a straight answer from her.

7. [quote name='"Penelope420"']When people say how much they earn in a year, that is their income before taxes and all other expenditures.[/quote]

Ah k thanks for clearing it up for me

8. Go Get a job.

9. [quote name='"Penelope420"']When people say how much they earn in a year, that is their income before taxes and all other expenditures.[/quote]

Ah k thanks for clearing it up for me

10. [quote name='"the shaman"']Go Get a job.[/quote]

What does that have to do with anything ? Trolololo

11. if you had a job you would have already known the answer to your question.

12. [quote name='"DTM420"']if you had a job you would have already known the answer to your question.[/quote]

I have been working for my parents since I was 14. I'm 20. So your telling me to take a year to figure it out when I could just ask people and figure it out in a day.

13. How much people SAY they make, is never actually how much they make.

Sometimes they make less than they say they make, and sometimes they make more than how much they say they make.

But whatever they say they make, is never actually what they make.