Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

How does the rep system work?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by The Green Toker, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I cannot find out how the rep system works from the search function.

So how does it work?

Meaning how much rep does it take for you to go up a level?
    I know about the colors, but how many green does it take to go up a level?

2. Well you usually point your mouse over one of the buttons and press 'em, and shit usually happens depending on the location of your mouse.

3. The rep system will be changing soon, according to RMJL.

But beside the point, you should be more worried about making quality posts, rather than how much rep you need for your next bar.

4. It's a (scientifically accurate) barometer for God's love.

See how some of us have light-green squares? That pretty much signifies that god prefers us. And pre-emptively, don't question it, it's science.

5. Wow, I mean how much rep you need for your next bar.

And I do worry about making quality post, b ut it is just something that crossed my mine.
    Please don't post if your not going to help out. but funny non the less :hello:

6. So far, I've been able to tell that you get one bar for every 100 points recieved.
    And I don't know how to get a light green bar, but I don't ask because whenever anyone wants to ask they never get a straight answer. :rolleyes:

7. Thank you, and the light green bar means that the person that gave you the rep has enough rep of their own to make the rep they gave you count. sorry I'm really :smoking: right now :)

8. A dark green bar every 100 points, a light green bar (after you get your max 5 dark green ones) is given every 200 points.

9. lol. Too funny dude.

I'm in awe of your awsome-ness.:wave:

10. Why the fuck would you pull up this ancient thread?

11. Why do you care? I'll post in any thread that the admins let me.

12. This doesn't really need to be bumped anymore...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.