Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does +Rep work

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by m18, May 25, 2012.

1. #1 m18, May 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012
    I currently have 33 rep points total and have no idea how the system works how many points to go up a green bar just baked and wondering haha.

Got some information from a few people:

3 dark green was 0 rep points

5 dark green + 6 light green was 31 rep points for one members

A diffrent 5 dark green + 6 light green was 12 rep points

This confirms that it depends on the posts/join date as mentioned by another blade below.

Thanks for your help blades

2. #2 ghostonvacation, May 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2012
  3. You get a bar per 100 rep points,
    once you hit light green its 200 per bar.

4. Also you need a light green bar for your rep to matter

5. I believe that only applies to rep attempts on someone with higher rep.
    Pretty sure I got rep from some with 2 or 3 green bars when I was a noob.

Join date, post count, and rep also works into the strength of the rep you give/get. :smoke:

6. #6 m18, May 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012
    Scrap that

Im not doing this begging for a few rep points dont want to come off like that sorry, just curious how it works as well as other members im trying to help out.

7. Yea right.

8. thats not how it works. you gotta earn it. that would take all the fun out of it. lol

like achevement farming, they dont mean anything like that.

9. So is it 500 or 600 for the first light green bar? I'm on full dark green bars and it's below 500.

10. I'm pretty sure its 600.

Though you'll know soon enough.

11. Hell i don't need you guys to give me rep my mom told me i was special along time ago.

12. I remember the first time I asked for rep.....

13. Not asking for rep was asking how it works

14. Looks like you were to me. Rep doesn't mean shit anyways.

Unfortunately you deleted your post but it was quoted so you act like it wasn't obvious.

15. He was actually doing that partially from my request. It has been quite awhile since I had 1-2 bars. I wanted to test low bars with a longer join time, to determine if they can give rep. :smoke:

16. You've definitely got to have a light green bar; my rep still doesn't mean anything to anyone's ePenis..

17. "likes" should count towards rep

18. you start with one dark green bar. every 100 rep points you receive gets you another green bar, until you get up to the light green ones when it becomes 200 rep points.

the rep, join date, and post count determine how many rep points someone gets when you +rep them.

there are also a small amount of users who are able to give out negative rep. people with negative rep have red bars. if the bars are blue, you have neutral rep.

i currently have 420 rep points :bongin:

19. I have 289 lol

20. How do you give rep?