how does plankton from spongebob squarepants pay his bills?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by krunchie420, Sep 26, 2012.

1. so I was watching spongebob today (stoned ofc) and I realized that plankton has no job or source of income yet he is able to pay the bills to live in the chum bucket and fund all of his crazy-ass attempts to steal the krabby patty formula..

just a high idea I had that I thought would be cool to discuss
    also I think it's a pretty good show to watch while high :smoke:

2. it's a cartoon with fictional characters that are absurd at best. Don't ask such questions it'll only make your brain hurt.

3. Inheritance.

4. what bills would he pay? Water? Electricity?

:smoke:

5. Karen runs on electricity.

6. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']Karen runs on electricity.[/quote]

But how is that even possible if they live underwater

7. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']Magic.[/quote]

aliens

8. he gives out train station blow jobs for 20$ a piece
    that's hos

9. He's real good at it too. Trust me. I should know ;)

10. Crab People.

11. uhh its a cartoon.. its not supposed to make sense.

12. just the fact that I'm looking at a kitchen sponge makes me laugh.

13. Well Remember the Chum Bucket is a restraunt itself! maybe not a popular one but there is a number of reasons why people might still go there such as its closer to where they live or maybe the Crusty Crab is just to buisy or closed at the time! haha the late night stoners of bikini bottom need a place to get there later night munchies and the crusty crab closes at 8!

14. Imagination

15. I bet plankton grows pot inside the chum bucket, and slings it to all of the sea creatures!!

16. #18 roostaphant, Oct 2, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
    Wouldn't that be 'seaweed'?

Oh, and in the movie 'Cowboys and Aliens', when their ship is still half-buried in the ground, it totally looks like Squidward's house.

17. They also have campfires underwater. Don't try to bring logic to spongebob.

18. He cleans out people asses goes up with cleaning supplies and wham bam thank you mam your sphincter is clean.... Wow I wish I could get that but only for bongs would make things so much easier:smoke: