Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does one improve his memory without quitin' tree?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blitzedatschool, May 28, 2010.

1. they're not the same. Hemp milk is made from hempseeds, water and sugar (brown rice syrup, etc. whatever)
    My hemp protein shakes are made from hemp protein

(although that is derived from the seeds--supposedly, don't ask me how THAT is done or why they wouldn't try to process the stalk or other plant material into protein--it has more fiber, protein and less fat than the seed product used for hemp milk)

and MILK (as opposed to water) and my choice of sweetener.

So between the hemp protein and the milk, you are getting a hell of a lot more protein than hemp milk by itself.

Now, I agree with you, hemp milk is rather delicious and a quick way to get those essential fats.

2. Subscribe to High Times.

3. smoke more trees, that's what I do.

4. Just use your brain and it will stay strong and flexible. That goes for people who DON'T smoke as well. Challenge yourself, learn new things, do puzzles, don't just sit around and vegetate.

EDIT: Wait...what were we talking about???

5. I'm in school so I do get the mental gymnastics, but I was posting because it's exam week and I want to do well on my finals.

6. Stop smoking and study instead.

7. lol, you could vaporize instead
    but then I think he means
    stop using and study instead
    and that means, stop vaporizing as well
    or eating edibles, etc.
    tis true, good advice.

The flipside, however...
    Of course, is that somewhat depends on what you're studying... the type of stuff I studied in school was a pain in the ass, but I'm sure there are activities and classes for which you want to have a little THC flowing through the body. I mean, SWIM once had a film class, and cannabis introduced that SWIM to the wonder that is [was] Prince. SWIM had viewed a clip from Purple Rain or something. When SWIM finally went to watch Purple Rain, even though it was influential and interesting, it was not quite the same, glorious, heavenly, baffling, mystical and utterly undeconstructable yet so familiar as that first viewing of whatever that was. Oh, the glories of the Midwest. I mean, if you're in some sort of history or humanities class, or some situation where you're writing a creative response, and you're not forced to rely on hard mental grunt work, applications and memorization, it certainly could be an interesting experience.

8. I think people are over looking a small, Very effective step ^^^^

9. L-huzperine <- for memory
    ginko biloba < - memory and helps blood flow
    adaptogenic herbs like <- I know a person who tokes and told me that these herbs(there are more of them) help him with the fog and memory problems
    - ashwaganda
    - ginsing
    - schizandria

Omega 3 from FISH OIL's not cod liver oil but regular fishoil that is high in DHA and EPA, at least 5ml of it daily.

OSG - did you say something?

10. hm... well to be honest i guess its all dependent on what kind of learner you are. if you have exams to study for, i mean i study high, i get high grades. idk it just helps me remember shit better. its like photographic memory when im taking the tests or we.e but i think its because of how long i stare at the paper
    HAHAa but yeah i mena if you cant study and smoke, then dont smoke and study. just study. school is ultimately more important. i love learning new ideas and concepts

11. smoking improves my memory.

12. It might sound obvious, but I think getting a good amount of sleep and eating right keeps my memory fine. If you're hungry, eat fruit. Start to eat fish more often, but dont overdo it.

13. I have but weed isn't out of my system so obviously I'll have some short term memory issues.