Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does one improve his memory without quitin' tree?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blitzedatschool, May 28, 2010.

1. How do you improve your memory without having to stop smoking?

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8]YouTube - Read a Book (Dirty Version)[/ame]

3. do memory exercises. But you can only remember as much as your brain has the faculty, and if your smoking your faculties are decreased.

4. Omega 3 vitamin supplements. Learned it in college psychology.

5. If you have something you need to remember, Don't smoke trees. Unless you have a specific strain for concentration like: Super Silver Haze.

6. it totally depends what you are trying to improve your memory for... I mean, are you trying to remember your life story? and which segments? and what exactly IS this life story of yours anyway... are you studying for the bar [exam]? are you trying to remember to take out the trash? In whatever case, organizing your thoughts through written records, and organizing computer files and physical materials into a digital and physical organizational scheme will help you. Organization helps memory. Education helps inform organization. Sleep helps brain functioning and memory. Whole food vitamins with a whole array of what your body needs, and also getting your essential fatty acids, help brain function. Exercise helps brain function. Music--music helps life memory and emotions. It all depends on what your goal is.

7. first reply is the answer
    i work at a bookstore im pro i know this..... lol

8. reading, writing and literacy obviously are essential for participating in society and humanity's vast store of knowledge.

9. Ginkgo Biloba

10. gotu kola lemon verbena ginseng marshmallow damiana yerba mate chyawanprash

11. Piracetam. Of course that may be a cheap way out lol

12. Thank you for all the replies. The memory increase is needed for exams and no I can't just take adderal cause I'm already prescribed. I'm going with the multivitamins and the omega 3 6 9 pills.

p.s. douchebag5000 what's you sig mean?

13. #15 Sick_Boy, May 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010
    READ A MOTHERFUCKING BOOK! A BOOK ******!!! Lol sorry i just needed to do that lol...

no but really only your short term memory is really influenced by pot directly (i think)

(wow just noticed gc had the best censorship ever i mean finally a forum that allows me to swear a little :p still it does not incite to racism since the n-word was censored , by the way im not racist even if i wrote it it's the lyrics of the video posted above)

14. They have a lot of different medicines for that, try googling some and see if any of them spark interest:p

15. Specifically, I take the following vitamin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I used to take GHC's mega men vitamin supplement. Both are great, they have a huge array of needed vitamins and minerals. Always go with these more premium multi-vitamins. Cheap store brands usually don't have a full range of vitamins, and the ones they have are in inadequate amounts (for instance, the very important "Zinc")
    At one point, I had BOTH ghc's mega men vitamin and the Whole Food one, because the Whole Food one provided whole food samplings inside the capsule. Even though I try to eat very natural and healthy, I still think such a supplement is important. I try these days to take other supplements, too. However, once I ran out of my GHC vitamin, I just stopped buying it and the other vitamin filled the niche. I mean, plus they're kinda expensive, them both.

As for omega fatty acids, you know, of course fish oils are important, they probably provide some essential fatty elements that can't be found elsewhere, hence, even though I'm a vegetarian, I still hypothesize that it might be necessary, from this perspective, to make forays into fish eating--at what schedule, I cannot say at this point.

But I mostly get my essential fatty acids from hemp protein powder, which I mix in Organic fat free skim milk, with a little agave syrup or organic honey.

Wow! it's tasty (keep the hemp protein refridgerated). Hemp seed oil (nutiva, so you get the whole seed, not some shelled seed crap--they press the oil from whole seeds in Canada)
    is all about the fat, and, of course, you could make toast with hemp seed oil, but, I prefer to get my fats in moderate amounts from the hemp protein. For some reason, the fat in the hemp protein has a similar makeup of the hemp seed oil and satisfies, maybe completely, across the board human requirements for essential fatty acids in the optimum ratios, so I'm told, which might be all the more believable given the probable co-evolution of the hemp plant with human monkeys.

Flax seeds also somewhat satisfy the essential fatty acid needs.

16. also, for people who bitch about huge images:
    all you have to do is press CTRL + or CTRL - to zoom in or out with your web browser.
    (or some variation of that)
    'Nuff said.

17. Hemp milk is LOADED with Omega 3 & 6's!!!!!!!! Blows all other milks out of the wind both nutrition & taste wise!!!!

18. Why don't you just drink Hemp milk lol?