Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Does One Become A Mod?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DrugzRcOol, Aug 31, 2009.

1. I've been wondering how one can go about becoming a mod, any answers? Thanks, maybe it's in my future...

2. definitely not in your future lol

3. By any chance, with that signature, are you HomosforPot? Lol.

4. You never know

^ Who?

5. #5 Ravaged, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2009
    Not with posts like this. Mods are chosen because they exhibit behavior daily that the administrators like. Always helpful, minimal put-downs, good problem solving skills, extroverted personality, able to make un-biased decisions. Its best to just be a good person and if you are ready, it will be apparent. It aslo helps to post threads in their proper places. This has nothing to do with Cannabis.

6. there are plenty more converstions on this forum that dont relate to cannabis, hes just in the wrong catagory cuz hes a newcomer. OP, i know your new, so im helping you out by saying stuff like this belongs in the general section, and you should search before u start a thread, there may be exactly what ur looking for already posted.

7. Ok, thankyou.

8. Had to edit it....

9. I am a mod at two MJ sites- I was asked by the admin. My best advice- be kind and helpful to others, post often and intelligently. Even if you don't get to be a mod, you will be respected.

Granny :wave: