How does my plant look?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by lilB, Sep 9, 2007.

1. looks like its going to provide you with some good marijuana

2. no offence, but I think its kinda small, are you giving it enough nutes? the leaves are kinda lite in color.

3. that is the perfect spot, but it looks like its a little short to be budding already, but i dont really know shit.

looks yummy though

4. SHES ONE FAT LADY, Shes a foot high and loading with bud. DAMN good grow i say

5. not everyone can afford to have a huge crop outside and inside like you and be able to buy the expensive nutrients and what not.

Andrew

6. Its a pretty plant!
    I can only hope my single plant outdoor grow gets as far as yours :D

7. You asked how your plant looked, & I gave you some constructive criticism, sorry if you took offence, no disrespect was intended.
    it has nothing to do with cost and affordability, I just think you waited too long to get started, is all, I dont know what your circumstances are, or where you live, but here in Canada you can start puttin em out around May 24 weekend. when did you put yours out? your plant does look really healthy and it has a nice top cola forming, may I suggest giving it a little more of whatever you feed it, a plants nutrient needs change & increase as the plant matures!
    just a thought.

8. Lol, Suspect AndrewBud did not post that, I did. And lol, how did he take it personally? Anyways.. like I said, this is my FIRST TIME GROWING lol. I had no information on how to grow and I had a few seeds. I do live in Canada, and that picture was taken about 2 weeks ago. Suspect, your buds look AMAZING! Looks like you have been growing for some time now.

9. Thanx, but I need to redirect your praise to the City, I only started growing in Jan this year. just goes to show what patience & dedication can get ya.
    Peace!

10. dont forget the funds and the space to do it.

haha

Andrew

11. Believe it or not, I only started with 1 400watt MH & 100 seeds from a pound of weed that mysteriously fell of the back of a truck.
    LOL, Peace!

12. you dont need funds or nutes to grow plants im proof i have yet to fetilize my babys all i have given them so far is my time my love my care and somtimes a little bit of water and now i got 7 bushes about 4 feet tall and about 5 feet wide and there doin just fine

13. if your not using nutes, then chances are your plants wont mature properly,
    soft loose buds that lack density!

14. looks great butt a bit small did you start late ?

15. suspect, isn't "soft loose buds that lack density" the definition of what we call "outdoor headies"? I've smoked 'outdoor headies'- homegrown organic, fertilizer free weed, grown by the kid i bought it ftom that perfectly matches this description and it was quite possably the best pot i've ever smoked.

16. no way, my outdoor buds arent even done yet & theyre rock hard.

17. i agree that you may be able to get a bigger plant with nutes but i can asure you that my buds are not lacking density they are 2 and a weeks into flowering with buds about as round as a quarter also this year i wanted to have an organic plot. plus they are in homage organic compost wich i cosider to be very nutritios. you cant argue with results maybe next year ill try both ways just to see if you can get the same quality buds with the 2 different methods

18. There are many things you can give your plants in the place of chemical nutrients.

You can grow a 100% organic plot with no chemical fertilizers.

Growing weed with absolutely no nutrients except motherearth is a waste of growing a weed plant. Why grow a ounce of loose buds when you can grow a QP of dank rock hard buds with a little more effort and cost?

Andrew

19. damn straight, thats what Im sayin!