How does it look for 1 month and 2 days?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by xsubxwooferx, Jul 15, 2010.

1. I haft to transplant it one more time because its in a bucket thats a cop that he was using to fix our bathrooms lol. It was only thing available at the time.Also the leaves got cut when I FIM and obviously the FIM didnt work..

[​IMG]

2. Also everyone on the bottom of the plant..the 2 round leaves...their all yellow now and about to flake off it looks like...is that good and the stem around that is starting to look brown?...are these things normal?I havent watered today either.

3. that's the most streched out plant I have ever seenin my career! lol. But that's pretty strechy man!

And no, the yellowing is not good. Brown stem could be normal.

What are you looking for here?

4. Its my first plant ever and female.Im just trying to grow up to ounce of bud thats better than mids.

5. Well you will most likely not get an OZ off that plant. lol.

Are you using any nutrients? If so what and how often? And how often do you water it? Growing outside? It looks like it needs alot more light brother.

6. #6 xsubxwooferx, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2010
    Lol im just using miracle grow every 2 days or so. Water everyday except today.Its grows outside and since im home all time I move it in sun spots everyday all day...i dont see how it doesnt get enough light lol...im talking i put it outside around 6 am to like 9pm so that need more light is bs to me...trying to do all natural grow. Been on 12/12 i would say since sprout.

7. You should try reading a decent amount from the stickys here. Miracle grow is by no means a good nutrient to use for weed. You will need to do a lot of work to get an ounce from here on out.

8. ALright alright....i was just tryin to get it was tall as i can by using that....should I just stick with water?..I got a root nute thing thats 5-25-10 should I just use that?Better yet, is it ok to use that now?

9. if it's outside from 6am to 9pm it's not on a 12/12 and i dont think you can tell the sex of the plant yet.

10. 12/12 is man made conveneince or for pure equatorial sativa's most hybrids flower outside well b4 12/12.and for havin 7-8 sets it should be 10" tall.that soil looks like concrete thaT prob has alot to do with it

11. lol yeah soil in pic looks like shit but its full of good nutes..today i applied instead of miracle grow this root stimulator to hoping to boost my roots and the plant. Its 5-20-10. I mean after last night the 6 branches have bigger leaves and the branches are about inch long now. But honestly Im just tryin to make some bud to save me some money and hopefully it will be some good stuff cause I only keep good bud seeds. I mean the plant looking strong to me and has no sign of dying anytime soon its a beast ha.

12. #12 HookdOnChronic, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2010

^^^ This statement is totally and completely 100% incorrect. I use ONLY 2 nutrients. And those are (For veg=Miracle Grow: All Purpose Plant Food 18-24-6) (For flower=Miracle Grow: Bloom Booster 15-30-15) Miracle Grow is a fine nutrient to use, IF you KNOW HOW to use it!..

Look at a couple of my plants, and then tell me again that "Miracle Grow is by no means a good nutrient to use for weed." lol, Not tryin to be an asshole man, just don't tell people things that aren't true. That's all.

lol, Now look, MY Miracle Grow plants... But remember, "it's by no means a good nutrient for weed" lol, j/k, don't knock it till you try it.

And I've got more Miracle Grow pix if you wanna see em!.. lol

EDIT: Ok and for your watering/feeding schedual. You should water the plant very very well! Untill water starts dripping out the bottom of the pot (you should have holes in it) and then don't water again untill the top 2 inches of soil are DRY dry. Your plant will thank you for this! lol, and do a feed/water/feed/water sort of schedual ya know what I'm sayin?

Attached Files:

13. Hookd are those indoor? And very nice, i use MG also

14. Yup! Indoor, and 100% CFL lighting!

15. What total CFL Wattage are you working with? & that definitly isnt bagseed, Right xD??

16. lol, NOPE not bagseed. And I grow 3 plants under 312w of 2700k CFL lighting (x12, 26w bulbs). Here's the setup. Average 40g's a plant. So about 120g's per harvest give or take a few. I believe last harvest yielded 125g's if I remember right. Anyways yea CFL's are fantastic if you know how to use them, and use them right! HPS will always be better though!

Attached Files: