How does anyone get back up? with the help of others, right?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by tHe LoNLy StOnR, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Well that's what I was told as a kid, "Help your neighbour, Brandon," and, "Eat your vegetables, Brandon," and more recently, "Stop playing with your hands under the covers while I'm speaking, Brandon," or right before I was given a beating so hard that Gargamel thought I was the secret to him finally getting his hands on the Smurfs - although after talking to him, he still seems really unclear what actually wants to do with the Smurfs - anyway, before sustaining that injury, I slyly beat away at the covers before I was assaulted by the head nurse. Yes again I was nearly lobotomised for exhibiting the signs of an unsavably psychotic life-long patient. I try too hard don't I?

I don't know where to go, or what to do. I know I want to lose weight, as this is a substantial source of self-esteem shattering insights. I'm fat and ugly; I was supposed to go for an interview, today, but I came up with some convolutedly obvious excuse, so I can ... I don't know - and that is the most frightening feeling I have ever felt. Do I really want to be a child forever? Do I want to be an adult? I'm not sure. Anyway, there's just something totally wrong with my personality, and I'd like for anyone to try scan my previous posts and come up with what you think of my personality. Please be honest.

Note: don't troll. This is for mental clarity and health, mental and physical fitness, so I believe it is in the proper forum.

2. i don't know you very well, but i like your signature.

sounds to me like a huge part of it could be your physical appearance, because it seems like you have a lot of talent as a writer and a thinker, and you're probably pretty smart and lighthearted.. Either that or it is your perception. Perhaps you suffer from irrational beliefs or irrational perceptions of yourself. Either way, I'm sure there is someone way worse off than you out there (not that that's supposed to make you feel better (unless it does)).

But dude.. do you drink, do you smoke, hows your sleep schedule, hows your diet, how much fresh air do you get, how much activity does your body get? These are all very important factors effecting your short term happiness.

Now for the long term stuff.. Do you have a job, how involved with other people do you feel, do you spend a lot of time with other people, does a portion or a great deal of your self esteem depend on the feedback or vibes you get from others? Do you feel that you have set goals important to you and are striving, or have completed any meaningful goals in the past?

Feel free to message me as i may not return to this topic :)