how do you want to die?

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Feb 19, 2006.

1. and by that i don't mean by old age.

i want something creative. like being the first person to od on weed or something.

lately stevo has been talking crazy shit. he said he doesn't want to get old and die, he wants to be shot to death in the middle of the street and never see it coming. he said he wants a gangster rapper or somebody to do it. he also got a blood and crips tattoo on his body, that way he pisses them both off. (i'm pretty sure both gangs wouldn't appreciate a non-member getting their tattoo).

2. So because Steve-o wants to get shot in the head that means he's creative? Because I think you're confusing the word creative with the word stupid.

Getting shot in the head should be no sane person's preferred method of dying. I wish to die at a ripe old age while I'm snoozing in my bed. Nice and peaceful, no pain, no suffering. Into the quiet night.

3. Here are just a few things that come to mind...

-Assaulting President Bush and being shot to death by his bodyguards in front of a large crowd
    -Dive from a plane with no parachute
    -GTA-style death
    -Smothered to death by millions of naked women
    -Fall into a wood chipper and have it shoot my pieces all over a big audience of people I dislike
    -I would like the apocalypse to happen in my lifetime. Like the actual explosion of the sun and/or the destruction of our entire planet.

Not like I plan on doing any of these things. Im not suicidial and I dont want to die.. But if I HAD to die tomorrow, these would be among the top choices.

Also, in the last hours of my life, I would like to get into a police chase.

4. Predator1, :laughing: Good times.

I would like to die painlessly. I don't really care how, just painless. I want to be cremated as well. I've thought about cremating my dog so our ashes could be together, but I think it's too weird to actually do. :smoke:

5. I dont care how, I just hope im not in pain for a huge amount of time..

6. Hazed! Love your new sig!! (I liked your droping acid one as well.) MEEEHEHE :laughing: :smoking:

7. Despite the fact that some people have a superiority complex, I think the whole point behind this thread is to come up with ways to die that would be, in a morbid and demented kind of way, exciting... with that said, I posted in another one of these what I would consider a cool way to die, and I still like it, so I'll stick with it... I want to die (I'd actually prefer to live through it, but whatever) fighting off a Zombie attack on the city, and saving my family... I wouldn't mind shooting some zombies in the head... Maybe I can meet up with Ipack and we can have the shooting match we talked about.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

~ Terpsichore

8. i want to die smoking a pipe playing my bass at an old age.

9. two words: jurassic park....:smoke:

10. -Explode all over everyone I don't like. Possibly even take them with me.
    -Die because of lack of oxygen while laughing
    -THC Overdose (The previous probably would accompany this)

11. i think it would be pleasurable to go out tripping on acid

12. i cant really tell you how i want to die, because i dont know.

but these are the ingrideants for my death:

1/4 pound of shrooms + 2 brownies with an ounce of weed in each + a fast car with a full tank of gass + a cell phone + .357 + .45 glock + enough ammo + a shit load of police cruisers behind me + 4 hellicopters above me + a road block in front of me = my ugly mug on your TV, untill the next major story breaks.

13. If my death was gonna involve an 1/8 of shrooms and 2 oz of dank and chocalate anything, i'd be sitting on my ass chillin at home...not in a police chase. but that's me.

14. I'd like to die like Denzel Washington in the movie, Training Day.

It's midnight, I'm stopped at a stop light, when all of a sudden three vans block me in. A few men wearing ski masks jump out of the van and pump round after round into my car.

It's better to burn out than to fade away...

15. acid, multiple blunts even though im a joint smoker, a deville, .45, .357, sawed-off shotgun, a couple beers, 6 or so squad cars, a helicopter, road block all over tv and what not but you dont know who i am, and then me park in the old folks home right before the road block, and walk in when im 70 years old, i knew it looks pretty similar to the guys above me a couple, but i've had this conversation with my friends and this would be hilarious

16. I think you misread my post...I said 1/4 of a pound...thats 32 8ths, not one haha.

by then IT WONT MATTER. nothing would be real.my imagination would be a figment of my imagination. the world would cease to exist. my name would no longer be david, i would no longer be on earth...hell i didnt even eath those 32 1/8ths...i couldnt have...because i dont exist. its all a dream sequence from a movie. a movie thats in my imagination, but my imagination is not real.

:cool:

17. life is a mysterious vixen which has many possible ways to take our lives. But I want to die as a heroe, like saving a baby from a burning building. something like that, that way i can die knowing my life ended so that a new one could begin.

18. i dont care how i die or when i die, as long as i die while i'm awake, cuz my heart stopped one time n theres been alot of times i thought i was gonna die from dxm, so i wanna see what the fuck its like to actually die when i do, no instant death bullshit i want to enjoy the experience, plus when you die you trip on dmt, who wants to miss out on that one

edit: well, either that or my origional death wish, to overdose on acid, its gonna take at least 120 hits to do, so i'ma up it to 300 n be like "whoa"

19. you guys think these extreme amnts of lsd/shrooms would be pleasurable?

no. that large amnt would not be pleasurable, your trip would be horrible.. prob a very unpleasant way to die is tripping on 32 eigths of shrooms

20. i never said eating 300 hits of acid would be pleasurable, fuck i ate 10 one time and that wasnt to pleasurable, but it was sweet anyway cuz i figured out the whole world and forgot it the next day, so i figure if i eat 300 i'll figure everything out and die with universal knowledge

u wouldnt think that dieing awake would be to fun either, but the most recent times that i thought i was gonna die from an OD i didnt even give a fuck i jus started callin people like "yo if you dont hear from me after today its because i'm dead, jus wanted to call to say peace" except it was in a perfectly calm voice, haha people found it quite amusing