How do you want to die?

Discussion in 'General' started by bongsnblunts24, Nov 16, 2012.

1. My dream is to take a bunch of shrooms and be let out into space :hello:

2. #3 kayakush, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2012
    die in my sleep or making love, of course medicated......and the 2nd post made me laugh a fucking lot

3. Holding a half burned joint. :cool:

4. I'm gonna buy a hooker and an eight-ball of umm... keif. Then I'm gonna steal a fighter jet and fly to 18,000 feet, do a nosedive towards earth while hitting lines off the back of the hookers neck while she give me head. Oh, and I'm gonna time it so I get shot down over the white house.

Deal with it.

5. This.

6. I want to die loved and the source of many happy memories for those I leave behind. :love:

(Preferably many, many years from now.)

7. This.

Or this December with the rest of the world;):wave:

8. I want to die fighting in WW3.

Pretty sure it'll be against aliens or some shit so it should be pretty cool.

9. I want to be murdered and mutilated.

10. wish granted.

ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

11. i don't spend time wondering how i want to die

12. While eating pussy. All of sudden she's like, "what?" and there is drool all over the place and I'm face down between her legs, dead.

13. Then don't comment, simple as that :)

14. Trying to get rich and failing :cool:.

15. sorry dude couldn't help it, seeing someone wanting to die from a shroom overdose is just so fucking stupid hahaha go do it if it's your dream <3

16. Refusing to think about death is unhealthy for you BTW to all the Buzzkillingtons in this thread.

You are going to die one day, and one day relatively soon at that.

Personally, I want to die in space. A peaceful death, I don't want to be slaughtered or feel pain.

That would be my dream.

17. i never said i don't think about death... i don't think about how i want to die? i focus on current events and issues and my job... things relavent to my current life. not stupid ass ways to make yourself die. but thanks for the diagnosis, doctor.

18. Spontaneous combustion.

19. Defensive. :rolleyes: