Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Do You Use A Metal Screen

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rasta Mon, Jan 15, 2009.

1. ok
    either im retarted or there is like some special way to do them
    i bought a piece a few years ago that had a screen already on it and it fit onto it perfectly
    i bought a bowl off of grasscity and they threw in some free screens and i cant figure out how to make them stay in the bowl
    i position it in the center and push down and it wont stay at the bottom of the bowl
    it just pushes up

2. Poke that fucker as far down as it can go, with a pen or a knife or something.

Then smoke in it like 10 times and it will res over and stay in place.

3. Just cut it to the right size with scissors.

4. or smoke first with no screen to get some res going and itll stick when you put it in

5. ....No comment....

6. This. The screen has nothing to latch onto with fresh glass, so it just slips up. You'll need to get the bowl slightly caked before a screen will stay put. Maybe 2 or 3 bowls should do it.

7. that was the problem
    i just cleaned the bowl
    so i smoked a few bowls then put the screen on and it stuck to it
    then smoked a few bowls with the screen and it is now on there good