Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HOW DO YOU TREAT THE RED EYES

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by oldsoul93, Mar 4, 2014.

1. What are some ideas for red eyes ! I have been using eye drops for a long time, but never knew what kind to buy or if there is a better solution !

2. clear eyes ( redness relief ) is what i use but everyone fucking loves rotos. ive never tried em tho.

3. I dont get red eyes or chinky eyes its crazy. I feel for those of you that do, though. 

4. Roto's sting your eyes a bit but they're super effective.

5. Rotos

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yeah roto's are the best make sure you get the original if you don't like the stinging feeling.

Visine works just as good. Don't get the redness relief bullshit you don't need that just get drops

7. see from my experience most normal eye drops will get rid of the redness, but not the glassy eyes. Roto's on the other hand, for me anyways, usually get rid of glassy/hazy eyes and redness!

8. Green rhotos or clear eyes

9. Rohtos, they're intense but they work. Get the green bottle if you're a sissy. Also put them in before you smoke it works better and it's less uncomfortable than putting them in stoned. 

10. with more weed maaaan!

11. Rohto! Green bottle. Prevents and cures red eye like nothing else.  :hello:

12. Rose-colored glasses.

13. Rhotos are good but for me, clear eyes redness relief is the best. Cheaper too

14. Build up a tolerance man. I don't get red eyes anymore. Also don't cough that makes it worse.

15. Rohto does work man.

16. Try drinking lots of water. It sounds crazy, but staying hydrated can really help usually.

17. Can't get red eyes if i try right now and less than a year ago they would look like vampire eyes or something

18. Alcohol + Hot Pepper + Lime

19. Rhotos

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★