How do you think Donald Trump will change this country over the next 4 years?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jOintOg, Jun 13, 2017.

1. How do you think Donald Trump will change this country over the next 4 years?
    This could be regarding guns, our economy, marijuana, abortion or basically any issue.

2. With regards to issues like guns, marijuana and abortion he will continue to relinquish power usurped by the Federal government, and return it to it's proper and Constitutional place at the State level.

Foreign policy he will bomb the shit out of ISIS and shift the responsibility of stability and nation building to local governments in the region that are cooperative with the US.

Economy he will reduce the burden of the Federal government on businesses and taxpayers, and pursue a protectionist trade policy with international partners.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. I think he will take a lot of healthcare away and focus on the military industrial complex. I think he will keep draining funds from education, wildlife preservation, and other resources for the people and the environment for the sake of breaks for the rich or for the sake of imposing the US military onto other countries.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. 60R24I.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. The question is, how much change will we allow, and what direction?

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. He also states there are no plans to change it at this time. The rest of the statement was what he had to say since legally mj is still classified schedule 1. I don't see it becoming a priority.

7. This made me think otherwise;

“Jim Cole tried to deal with it in that memorandum and at the moment that memorandum is still in effect. Maybe there will be changes to it in the future but we’re still operating under that policy which is an effort to balance the conflicting interests with regard to marijuana,” stated Rosenstein, “So I can assure you that is going to be a high priority for me as the U.S. Attorneys come on board to talk about how to deal with that challenge in the states that have legalized or decriminalized marijuana, whether it be for recreational or medical use…”

If it is a high priority, there will likely be a change, Sessions is not a cheerleader, and the Assist AG claims there is no medical value, as well as being a challenge to him as a parent.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. To be honest, it looks like he's turned back the clocks to the year 2000.

In 3 years time, the US will be back to the 1970s.. the wall will be half-finished due to lack of funds and lack of cheap immigrant labor .. Mexico won't pay for it ... ... and ... .. future leaders will have a big ass mess to clean up.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. He is making other countries hate us, honestly i pray we do not get bombed.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. They have an interesting problem, however (which is probably why they are saying things like 'how to deal with that challenge') because constitutionally, lawfully they have no standing, so they will come up with other schemes to thwart the apparent problem.

11. Lol
    Jeff Sessions personally asked Congress to let him prosecute medical-marijuana providers

• Like Like x 2
  12. To be perfectly honest, I've never even remotely considered Trump in office for 4 years. Just the shear thought of this make me be like...

• Like Like x 2
  13. I don't think bozo will be around for 4 years. The question should be: How do you think Mike Pence will change this country in the next 4 years? My brother will be sent to a conversion clinic to make him heterosexual by praying the gay away - and your tax dollars will pay for it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Ain't seen you in YEARS
    Hi Anni :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lower taxes and regulations, more better paying jobs, stronger military. I don't think other countries really want to fuck with us right now. Liberal policies from the last eight years destroyed.

16. The tax reform bill is a joke and in limbo with no end in sight because republicans can't agree on anything.(although bozo blames the dems). Show me the better paying jobs - or is that just blind wishful thinking based on the promises of a narcissistic liar? Has congress actually approved the new military budget? I don't know why you think increasing the military budget will make others think before they fuck with us - the only reason that any other country would feel that way is not because of our budget, but because we have an irrational, unpredictable, nut job in the whitehouse.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Hello, nice to see ya

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. I'm happy with the current situation, as far as that other shit, were just 6 months in with years to go.

• Funny Funny x 2